• Finally found a decent place to buy a car

I went a bunch of different places looking for a Toyota Highlander or Honda Pilot, and: A) It was nearly impossible to find one I considered to be a good price; and B) I thoroughly disliked working with the sales people at most places (esp. the wholesale places). Platinum Auto is a small place, and parking is a bit cramped, but I'm not there to circle the lot or park; I was there to buy a car. And I got a good one for a great price, traded in my old Explorer and worked with honest, helpful people. Super-efficient yet thorough paperwork process, only maybe 30 minutes (at big dealerships, it sometimes takes HOURS for that stuff). Five stars from me, and though I don't believe in trashing a company I barely worked with, I wouldn't give most of the dealers in the area more than maybe 3 stars.

• Great Service

My husband loves his car. You guys worked with us from the moment we walked in. Friendly service through and through! Thank you!