• Wonderful experience

The most painless experience you will ever have buying a vehicle...great staff...would highly recommend.....look forward to being a repeat customer!! Like they say, drive a little and save a lot!!

• Makes the car buying experience easy

Johnson Ford takes the hassle out of purchasing a new vehicle. Amazing that you can select a vehicle and complete your purchase in less than an hour.

• Friendly,Courteous service and great atmosphere

friendly home town service. good folks large inventory. Found vehicle on website, started the process, now wife is very happy with her Explorer

• Great service, clean facility and nice people

My experience with Johnson Ford has been a very positive experience. They found the car I wanted and had it at their lot in two days. The people I dealt with were very nice. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Johnson Ford to others.

• Top Notch!

Best car dealership around. I've bought many vehicles in my day but this was by far the best experience ever. I was in and out of Johnson Ford driving my new F250 in an hour. If your looking for a smooth transaction look no further. Thanks again!

• Great experience

Thank you very much. It was a joy to have helped you get a new car. We are here if you ever need anything or have and questions.

Very professional knowledgeable. Lawrence Byrd answered all of my questions and very patient with me. The best car purchase experience of my life. Friendly dealership all around.

• NUMBER ONE

Very courteous and wanted us to have just we wanted...went out of their way.... We will definitely use them when we start looking for another vehicle

Thank you for the great review. It was great to have meet you guys and Lawrence hopes your enjoying your expedition and you can call him anytime if you have any questions about that amazing SUV.

• excellent sales service

Fast and friendly service. Took the time to explain features after the sale. No pressure to buy a vehicle or additional packages.

Thank you and it was a pleasure working with you. Hope you are enjoying your new ride.