Concept Auto Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

Great experience!!
    August 9, 2016

This guys are terrific... They did a great job with me. Great cars.. The best prices.. I highly recommend them!!!!

Great Dealership for the lowest priced car
    January 28, 2013

I went to Concept Auto Inc. because of their add on the internet. I got there and was immediately greeted by David. Who found me the perfect car and t...he best price. I did not think it was possible for me to get into a car, but I got into the VW Passat 2012 and everything went very smoothly. I was in and out in 1 hour and 10 minutes, never had that happen before in all my years of car buying...

Worst business ever! Do not buy from them!
    January 26, 2013

Concept Auto is the worst of all businesses I have had to deal with my entire life, for autos and in general, and that's a lot to say from someone who... rarely complains and have seen bad customer service quite often! They lied to me, treated me as a fool for over 3 months, gave me the runaround; when you talk to one person, you get one answer, the next day the second person tells you the opposite, then a week later the first person changes his version too... Endless conversations and lies, from the add on websites to post-purchase issues. Max, the finance manager, has the most outrageous and pathetic customer service skills, the others are no better. Never do business with them, they're a scam,even for the auto industry.

Concept Auto Inc.