• Great Experience

This was my first time going into Wray, I had been a previous customer of jimmy grange, but since the switch to orr things arent the same out there. Wray ford gave me a good deal on my escape and gave me what I consider to be fair on my trade-in. Ron was a huge help and I will be back because of him. Make sure you ask for the Marine if you go!

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Billy. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Wray Ford, Inc.!

• Not anymore

They changed the prices listed over the internet from one week to the next then deny. I screen shot the original price and was told that they would work with me. Lol. I'm working with them buyin their product. The dealer does you no favors. Remember it's your money.

Thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would appreciate the chance to discuss this matter further. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients so we hope to speak with you soon. Please give us a call at (318) 686-7300 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Great experience with Wray Ford and Ron Sheline

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Ron made the entire process effortless and easy for my family. We will definitely be back in the future because of him. Make sure to ask for the Marine!

• Excellant Service & Sales Staff (why we buy there)

we are happy with the service of Wray's Customer Service. we trust their work and the degree of service for resolving an issues with the car (not many, a lot of times responding to questions about so aspect of the automobile). have been comfortable in sense that all of Wray Ford are pleased that we drop by. the sale staff are accommodating and greet us (sandy and I do our own maintenance scheduling and follow through on each of the vehicles. thanks for this opportunity to express our thank you for working at setting the bar high for all aspects of your business.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Vincent And Sandy! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Wray ford service

Customer service was very good answer any questions and concerns

Customer service was very good answer any questions and concerns

• Wray is Awsome!

My experience at Wray Ford was wonderful as always. Wray has a very professional sales team.

• Service

Great service and fast dependable attention to needs.

Great service and fast dependable attention to needs.

• Excellent Service

As always, they did an awesome job. They were very courteous and got the job done fast!

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Debra! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out!

• Great service

We're more than happy to have been of service, Dickie! We appreciate your feedback.

I have a 2009 f-250. The body mount bushings had deteriorated and had to be replaced. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The service was done professionally and in a timely manner.

• Service was fine

I didn't experience any major problems however the wait for an oil change was little long but did not inconvenience me.

We appreciate your feedback, Joseph. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.