Wray Ford

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 410 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

410 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wray Ford from DealerRater.com

Excellent sales representative and parts service
    April 5, 2018

I just want to thank our salesman and parts for the best truck in Louisiana. If you want the best service from start to finish, visit your local marin...e veterans at Wray Ford.

Great Customer Service!

Great Customer Service!
    March 31, 2018

I highly recommend the team at Wray Ford. Ron is very professional and went above and beyond. He is definitely the one I'd recommend! I will not buy a...nother car from anyone else.

Ron, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! If you have any additional needs or question...s, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great Customer Service.
    March 31, 2018

I highly recommend the team at Wray Ford. Ron is very professional and went above and beyond. He is definitely the one I'd recommend! I won't buy from... anyone else.

Easiest Car deal ever
    March 26, 2018

Ron Sheline was my salesman, and I was thoroughly impressed with how thoughtful, organized, and honest he was throughout my entire car deal. Ron made ...Buying a vehicle fun and exciting, and I feel like I got a great deal.

Overall Experience

Great deal without all the games
    January 5, 2018

Went into Wray ford with the intention to just get Info to buy later. I was greeted by my salesman Ron and he was super easy to work with. He knew mor...e about the car than I expected, and had an answer for every question I came up with. Jimmy in the finance office was also easy to work with. I recommend Wray ford and Ron the Marine to anyone who is looking for a new car!

Very poor service
    January 3, 2018

Left my car 2 times to be repaired it was there 2 days both times. They never touched my car. I called to make a 3rd appointment they have yet to ca...ll back. I will buy elsewhere this year.

Poor Custumer Service
    December 20, 2017

Called and couldn't get anyone to take my call. I was transferred three times to a voice mail.

We are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We hold ourselves to a higher standard of customer service than this and we deep...ly regret to hear that it was not reflected during your experience. Please give our general manager a call at (318) 686-7300 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

Outstanding!
    December 11, 2017

I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime and this was by far the best. All aspects of the experience were positive. From walking in to driving aw...ay in a new vehicle everyone was professional, competent and friendly. Special kudos to our salesman, Amos Meshell. He's number one! In the past I have uses the service & parts departments and have found them good to work with. Wray Ford is a good place.

Beware of Service Department
    September 20, 2017

My 2016 F150 had to be towed to Bossier City. Completely dead. They called and said a 5 amp fuse was blown because of a short found in an audio wir...e I had an audio shop install. I told them to leave it alone and I would call them back after I called the audio place. When I called back, they had already started repairs and had cut the wire. Now the audio shop will not cover the cost because there is no proof of what happened. Wray admitted they should have taken a picture. Now Wray won't pay and neither will the audio shop. I am out $328.00. On top of that, Wray charged me $78 to move my truck from the back of the parking lot to the shop after roadside assistance had already towed it to the dealership. We have bought a lot of Ford cars and trucks but will definitely rethink before buying another Ford because of the service.

Wray Ford, Inc.

Ms. Hick's F150 was brought to us on a wrecker. Our technician determined that an improperly installed aftermarket radio caused the electrical system... to short out and the truck quit running. We repaired the problem, which was caused by an wire which was not properly insulated. We refunded the wrecker bill to Ms. Hicks, since she complained that it was excessive. We also called Scot's Audio on behalf of Ms. Hicks, and asked them to give her a refund, which they have refused to do so far. We apologize for the inconvenience but I believe Wray Ford's actions were proper and in good faith.

Wray Ford