4.0
  • Chevyland Burple Chevy Spark

The customer service was amazing. Very friendly and courteous. I would recommend anyone to Chevyland

Brenda, we're glad your experience reflected friendly and courteous service! Thank you for your recommendation and take care!

• Mrs. MB

I had a very good experience. My service professional Zachary has a wonderful attitude. He took care of my car problem and assisted me in getting a loaner car while minne was being repaired. The department that loan the cars were very nice and friendly too.

Thank you for highlighting Zachary's outstanding attitude, Marion! We hope everything was completed to your satisfaction and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Chevyland, Shreveport Louisiana

There are some amazing people to buy a car from, very friendly very respectful and and very easy to work with, they definitely know there stuff.

Darrel, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• repairs

Zach was very helpful through the entire process. I like to thank him for all what he did to make the process go smoothly.

• Samuel Harrison

Best experience ever purchasing a vehicle!!! Mr Charles Glover was absolutely phenomenal!!!

Hello Wayne, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

• Recall Service

Hello Michael, thank you; we appreciate your feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Brought my car in for a recall. The first time I brought it in they didn't have the correct part for the recall. You would think when they have a particular recall they would have the correct parts for your vehicle. So I had to come back in after about two weeks after they got the correct part in.

• Service

Great service experience. Friendly and great follow up

Hello Ronald, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

Great service experience. Friendly and great follow up

• Camaro

Fred, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Chevyland! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

I went to the dealership just shopping hoping I could make a trade in on a 2016/2017 camaro, but the financing numbers wasn't working out for me but it was great service all around.

• Mts garcia

Awesome customer service. Very polite and very efficient. I was in need of a rapid oil change and they went out of their way to accommodate me

Hi Carlos, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Chevyland. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• Great Service!!

Hi Crystal! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Thank you again for the great review!

I was greeted promptly when I pulled in to service. Everyone was very nice and courteous. My car was repaired the same day and I was kept informed of the progress along the way!! Thank you Chevyland service!!