3.7
  • Air bag problem

My air bag light came on. and the problem was taken care of in 27 minutes. Thanks to Bob Harris and his crew.

• Awesome buying experience, no hassles at all!

Mark Deeton was excellent to work with, he went out of his way to obtain a specific vehicle for me when other dealerships would not. Overall, a great experience!

• No where else but Westside!

The salesman Kip and Ryan were very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. Kip's personality was also humorous and stress relieving when purchasing a vehicle. We won't be going anywhere else in future. We really appreciate all Ryan and Kip did to get us in the vehicle we really wanted! Thanks again, Darlene & Trent Fontenot

• Go see Corey Garrison for a new Chevy!

The sales agent Corey Garrison was friendly and very professional. He was most helpful in assisting us with the purchase of our new Chevy Truck.

• Larry & Judi Scranton

Salesperson friendly and very professional. He was knowledgeable of product being sold and most helpful in assisting with the purchase.

• London at weatside cheverlete

Was looking for a reputable dealership to give me a second chance, and London over at westside cheverlete was able to give me a great deal on a Silverado, he was very nice and awsome to get along with to make that sale go as smooth as possible! I defanitly recomend going give him a chance to help you out like he helped me!

• Crazy Radio

All of my issues were handled courteously and efficiently. I am well pleased. CB took excellent care of me and the service manager went above and beyond to handle my situation!

• Outstanding Customer Service!

My customer service, Tanny , was outstanding, very knowledgeable about the vehicle that I was looking at, and easy to deal with.

• Buying Experience: Equinox LT base model

I'm a big time car shopper. I Identified exactly the car and the options I wanted, and all rebates, incentives, and others available before I hit the show room. The sales rep for this dealership went out of his way to find just that car and then priced it right the first time. Other sales reps at the other four dealerships ignored my specifications and tried to upsale me and then priced the upgraded car just under the MSRP. Then they were reluctant to include any rebates, incentives, etc and when I mentioned them, but I didn't get the full values. Oh, they all said if I could find a better price, they would match or beat it-so I wasn't being given their best, fair price. I found exactly what I wanted at a good, fair price at Westside Chevrolet and I'll take it there for services even though it's a little out of my way.

• Not honoring Chevrolet Customer Care

When you purchase a new Chevrolet, you are told that the first two oil changes are free. This is great as it introduces you to the service department at the dealership. The dealership and Chevrolet has an opportunity to retain customers and increase revenue through this great policy! We got the first oil change at a different dealer and they were happy to do the oil change for free and seemed to really want our business. Westside Chevy seemed to be a little different. They looked at our 2017 Chevy and then asked us to go down the street. Yes, seriously, they asked us to go to a different place and even named that place. Wow. I got them to do the oil change and they charged me even thought it was less than a year old with 18k miles. Too bad for me once. Too bad for them and Chevy many times over.