• Nice facilitiy, easy access

Very friendly and well informed, serviced my 2004 F150 and I would definitely return on my next visit to see family.

• Freeway for oil change.

Fast friendly and got the work done that I needed.

Fast friendly and got the work done that I needed.

• Best offer, smooth transaction

I had bought a 2017 F150 XLT from Reggie Robinson and Jeff Quartuch back in February. After a lengthy process of working with and talking to multiple dealerships in and out of town, they had offered me the best price by far so I quickly accepted. It was a smooth and quick transaction. Everyone involved was friendly and very professional. I have recommended them to all my friends and family; will definitely be back in the future.

• Barbee's Freeway Ford is TOP NOTCH

Cody Roberts and the whole team at Barbee's Freeway Ford did an outstanding job getting my family into a new vehicle. Every aspect of the experience was very professional and it was done in a timely manner. I dealt with Cody via Text and over the phone to start things off and the response times were super fast. The finance department had things ready to go when I got there. The car was detailed beautifully, the shop made sure my vehicle was 100% ready for the road, no questions asked. These folks here at Barbee's Freeway Ford are what every dealership should strive to be. I drove 3+ hours to deal with them, and I will again.

• Great service, friendly staff

My wife and I recently went in to buy a used SUV for our family. Dustin and his helpers Adrien and John were courteous, not- pushy, friendly, and easy to work with. We were able to return a couple weeks later after we had made our minds up and they made the process quick and easy. No games, no running back and forth, just straightforward. A+ and would highly recommend.

• Bought a Ford Focus and love it.

Love this dealership. Sales team was amazing. I'll definitely be buying from here again.

• Best car buying experience I've ever had.

We went in knowing what we wanted, and were greeted at the door by Dave H, who was ready to make it happen. Since we needed to go grab our other trade vehicle, when we got back, Dave asked Cody Roberts to finish taking care of us since he'd already started working with some new clients in the interim. Cannot say enough good things about Cody Roberts and Dave H. They were personable, knowledgeable, and neither gave off that car salesman vibe that usually makes your skin crawl while you negotiate the deal. I believe both were fair and worked with us to get the best deal we possibly could make. Will definitely recommend this dealer and these two gentlemen to anyone we meet looking to purchase a vehicle in the Denver area.

• Lee & Shirley Nichols

Shawn Tuggle, the Internet Sales manager is AMAZING! My husband and I are no spring chickens and have purchased many cars. Shawn Tuggle made this the BEST car buying experience EVER! Way to go Shawn! Thank you so much for my Beautiful car!

• Very Nice

The staff was very friendly and helped me get a great deal on a new car.

The staff was very friendly and helped me get a great deal on a new car.

• Great place to purchase a new Ford!

Great place to purchase a new Ford, and the prices were very competitive if not better than others.