Average based on 401 reviews
  • O'Meara

I have been using O'Meara Ford for a number of years for maintenance on my vehicles because of the friendly knowledgeable staff. I have also purchased two of my Explorers from O'Meara because of their knowledge and overall expertise of the vehicles in their inventory. I always feel confident knowing that the maintenance on my Explorer and Escape have been done correctly.

• FORD CUSTOMER

Good but quite expensive for set people with set incomes.. need to offer a "SENIOR DISCOUNT".

We appreciate your feedback. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Oil change

Shaun was very polite, friendly, and helpful. It would have been nice to still have 10W30 in bulk for the older vehicles.

• Quick lane work

Lauren was very professional answered all of my questions. She reminded me that I was due for my transfer case and transmission flush so I got those done at that time also does not appear to be any leaks underneath the truck so far so good.

• For august check-up

Service was, as usual, prompt, friendly, and did not require too much of my time.

• Great job as always!

Great job as always, very friendly and helpful staff. My car was serviced so fast, I hardly ever believe it!

• OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP

Omeara Ford...I believe is the only Ford Dealership in the metro area..lol. I would never take any of my Fords (4) to any other dealership, you folks are the greatest ever. Keep up the great work. Bob Kelly

• Great Experience

Mark Bultje was fantastic! He's great to deal with.

We appreciate your positive feedback, Jeffrey! We hope to be of service again in the future.

Mark Bultje was fantastic! He's great to deal with.

• Great time at dealership

Great time at the dealership ! Helpful staff ! Friendly staff ! Always a pleasure

• Great service from Lauryn and the crew !!

We are glad you chose our dealership, John. We're always here to provide exceptional service -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

As usual, Lauryn always takes great care of me, but all of your staff are so friendly and professional, it's hard to take my vehicle anywhere else. Even though I could have had the same work done cheaper, your staff makes the difference !!! Thanks; John W. Graziano