4.3
793 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of O'Meara Ford from DealerRater.com
  • O'Meara

I have been using O'Meara Ford for a number of years for maintenance on my vehicles because of the friendly knowledgeable staff. I have also purchased two of my Explorers from O'Meara because of their knowledge and overall expertise of the vehicles in their inventory. I always feel confident knowing that the maintenance on my Explorer and Escape have been done correctly.

• Very Disappointed

Today I picked up my f250 after having $3000 worth of work today. While I'm picking it up, the cashier was very rude and short with us, as if we had interrupted her or inconvienced her in some way in the 3 minutes we had spoken with her. When we finally received the truck back, we noticed that the alignment had not be done correctly (a major part of the service performed) THEN when we got home we noticed that the brake lights were also not fixed (another major part of the service) and finally to top it all off, they replaced a part that we had recently had replaced and proceeded to charge us for it!!! As if the awful service when we dropped the truck off the first time wasn't bad enough but now we have to go back to a place I hoped to never have to return to, in order for them to get the job done right...

• Attention to details could have been better

Had to have tires replaced on the vehicle. Process was not too hard, but the service advisor had a few problems with making sure all the fine details were covered. Everything went okay, but could have gone better with some attention.

• Great experience

Wonderful experience Adrian Flores was very willing to work with and help me for my vehicle needs and was very friendly

• Repeat buyer

Everyone is very easy to work with and nice. I've purchased two vehicles from O'Meara and had excellent service from them.

Claudia, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• I love O'Meara Ford
    May 5, 2017

So, coming from being raised in a GM only family I am beyond pleasantly surprised by my Ford and the service I received. Cosmin helped me and was the exact opposite of what you think of when you think of a "car salesman". He was not pushy what so ever, he was kind, patient, genuine and an all around good guy. He cared more about helping me get into a good vehicle or what I could afford than what his commission would be. This was my first time I'd ever bought a vehicle all by myself, all alone at that. The entire staff I worked with there was authentically professional and good people. I couldn't be happier.

• Don't care about you and just want your money!
    April 22, 2017

Needed a vehicle, first time buyer, Kamari, took advantage of us! For a car that was only worth 18k maybe 19k and actually sold for 21k. Do the math, $495.00 payment for 72 months!?! Thanks for screwing us over O'Meara Ford and sales team.

• Trustworthy Service

I have a Mustang GT that brings a smile to my face whenever I drive it. I take painstaking care of it and I have had many modifications performed on this car. O"Meara Service changed all of my lubricants including motor oil and filter, transmission grease and differential grease. They also installed a new Ford Racing differential cover. All of this was performed at my request and they did a wonderful job while I waited at the dealership. They have a great waiting area and a Heidi's Deli to snack . I feel they take very good care of me and my Mustang.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, James! At O'Meara Ford Center Inc, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Prompt, efficient service

Service started at appointed time and was completed in a very timely manner. This was for a factory recall issue.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing O'Meara Ford Center Inc for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Excellent Technician

Keith Carter outstanding Master VW Tech...problem solved on my VW quickly and fairly priced. Will always return their for future concerns

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Dennis! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!