Schomp Mini

668 reviews

668 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Schomp Mini from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 20, 2020

Schomp Mini is an amazing place. The atmosphere does not feel like a car dealership but more of a comfortable place with information provided when needed.... We bought a 2012 Mini Cooper and brought it in for service as something was not working right. Jared (service) helped us out during that time and directed us to our rental for the time being, as it would take some time. He guided us throughout the whole process and explained thoroughly of what they would do and keep us posted. After a little time, the mechanic actually took a video and sent it to us via wireless and it was amazing to see what they see all in all. We decided all in all to trade in the 2012 Mini Cooper for a brand new 2020 Mini Cooper S with all accessories. It is an amazing feel of difference between a 2012-2020. During the process, Jesse (the representative) came to help us and he was an amazing guy. Was very thorough on explaining the process and overall paperwork. I felt bad as he spent most of the day with us but he made sure that we were taken care of until the end. He would go out of his way to help and make sure that all in all, we are comfortable and satisfied with everything before the finalization. All in all, the communication between both Jared and Jesse shows how much they care about their customers, which is rare to see. This shows that Schomp Mini can be trusted and is worth every minute of the time. We left grateful and happy with the decision made. They even outreached us after a few days with a video via email to make sure that we are doing good and making sure that the vehicle is to our satisfaction. This was a good experience and anybody that talks or likes Mini Coopers, I refer to this place. Though, yes, it is a little bit of a drive from Colorado Springs, it will be worth the drive and time. Thanks Schomp Mini and Jared/Jesse for your hard work!

June 20, 2020

June 18, 2020

Kyle was great to work with. Went out of his way to help us find the car we were looking for. Even working on his day off!

Good afternoon, Ben - Thank you for the review of Schomp MINI & Kyle. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Kyle Junek

Sales Manager

(5.0) 10 reviews

June 17, 2020

Scott was great to work with. I probably wouldn't have purchased but for his excellent customer service. Kirsten was great too. He is a fine young man.

It was a pleasure doing business with you, Percy! Thank you for taking the time to write this review for me. Please do not hesitate to reach out with ...any questions or concerns. I noticed that you left 3 out of 5 stars... we are always welcome to feedback on how we can do better & earn 5 stars. Thank you!

Scott Wright

(5.0) 34 reviews

June 9, 2020

Jesse Cooper from Schomp Mini was very helpful. He answered all my questions no matter what time of time it was. Highly recommend to anyone looking for... Mini Cooper.

Aaron - Thank you for the review of Schomp MINI, and more specifically of Jesse. Motor on!

June 6, 2020

The vehicle looked just as advertised and the service was super quick with no BS. I was very happy with Tyler before, during, and after my purchase. He... pointed out a door ding and windshield wiper requiring replacement before I even had time to notice. This was probably my best vehicle buying experience and I've bought over 10 cars.

Thank you for the review! It sounds like your experience with Tyler went exceptionally great, which is what we are always striving for. Please reach o...ut if you need anything in the future. Enjoy!

Tyler Mihalik

Senior Motoring Advisor, Certified Mentor

(5.0) 39 reviews

June 6, 2020

Tyler went above and beyond. He was exceptional at communication, and providing quick and essential information to answer my questions. He also knew I... had a new born and worked with my schedule to ensure the most adequate delivery time. He was awesome!

Good afternoon, thank you so much for providing such detailed feedback of your experience with Schomp MINI & Tyler! We are proud to know that he was e...fficient, communicative, and professional during your purchase. Enjoy your MINI!

Tyler Mihalik

Senior Motoring Advisor, Certified Mentor

(5.0) 39 reviews

May 17, 2020

I made an appointment to meet Kyle at 1:30 to take a test drive of a used car. He was right on time! Kyle did his homework because he new all aspects of... this used VW even though it’s a Mini/BMW dealer. I was really impressed with Kyle. No pressure. Super knowledgeable. Very pleasant.

Kyle Junek

Sales Manager

(5.0) 10 reviews

April 29, 2020

I bought a certified countryman 3 years ago and from day one had to fight this dealership for everything I was promised. Every time I have been to the... service department over the 3 year period I have had hassles just trying to get an oil change. I have had a different answer from 10 different people concerning the maintenance schedule, and the coverage paying for it I was promised at purchase. I was also guaranteed free oil changes for 6 years or 100,000 miles. Today I was told they had no record of this and there wasn't anything they could do about it. I drove over 100 miles one way to have service at Schomp. If you purchase a vehicle from Schomp have everything signed in front of a notary!

April 2, 2020

They were very accommodating! It was all low pressure. They told me the upside to the vehicle I was looking at without making me feel like I had to buy... it. They re-answered questions when my husband arrived. It was all pleasant!

Noah Toro