Wackerli Buick Cadillac GMC

15 reviews

August 26, 2013

I recently purchased a 2104 Sierra from Wackerli. I did not shop other dealers as I knew from past experience that I would get the best deal from Wackerli.... Their customer service and service department are the best. My new Sierra is the best vehicle I have ever driven. I wish the oil dipstick was located so that I did not need a ladder to reach it.

August 8, 2013

I'm from Colorado and so to even think about dealing with a dealership or person in Idaho you know there are high expectations, especially when you drive... 8 hours each direction. Nick McNeil not only exceeded my expectations when it came to service and outright courtesy, he redefined it! He knew I couldn't see the vehicle that I was interested in so he personally recorded a walk thru with that vehicle just as if I were moving the dials, opening the doors and sitting inside the car myself. He explained with great detail how everything worked and even showed me the exterior down to the tires and a small area on the rear wheel skirt that had a small blemish. On top of that he worked tirelessly to answer every question and sent me many links to give further information about the car, things that I didn't think to ask about. I was able to make a very informed decision. His honesty, kindness, low pressure approach and thoughtful service let me know that this was a man to do business with. Ask for Nick, you won't be disappointed in him!

June 19, 2013

Great experience leasing my new Regal Buick. Salesman was efficient, knowledgeable, and answered all my questions. I appreciated the Sales Team being kind... and considerate. I was introduced to the Service Department and informed of the services available. This is where I will do business and I will invite my family and friends to do the same.

June 11, 2013

I bought a 2002 eurovan and enjoyed my experience, the sales team was efficient and friendly and the service team was helpful with good answers regarding... the Eurovan maintenance. This is the third vehicle we have purchased through Wackerli and we am will buy our next vehicle there too. Daniela

May 6, 2013

I purched a used VW Beatle a from these guys a few months ago. The window in the car was cracked to beging with and we discussed this with our sales person,... we were told they would not fix it "that is what our insurance is for" was what we were told. They did offer to split the cost of a new windowshield with us. I could get the windshield replaced from SafeLight for $100.00 cheaper than they quoted me. My passanger window did not work when I purchased the car, we thought it had a child lock on it, it did not. I made arrangments to have a service person come in on a Saturday to fix it. I was there on time but he was not, two hours later he finally showed up saying he forgot. I was not given propper information on the warantee that is still on the vehical. ow and to top all this off, I was given the car with only a 1/4 of a tank of gas in it. the refused to fill the gas tank for me. No I do not recommend these guys. Trica in the Finace depertment is a very nice lady and has been very helpful.

To Bug, i am sorry to hear you feel you didn't get the help you wanted, i personally remember you purchasing this vehicle and what was said and done. ...Our used vehicle do not come with a full tank of gas and we discounted the vehicle well below its value to meet your needs. All chips on the vehicle had been filled and when you called to mentione the cracked windshield we told you we would cover it if the crack originated from one of the rockchip filled and asked you to bring it back for us to verify that, we also offered to pay half of a new windshield if the crack wasn't related to an existing rockchip. At that time we also informed you numerous times that our service department was not open on saturday. I truly am sorry for your inconvenience this past Saturday however when you purchased the vehicle we informed you that the BEETLE was still under OEM warranty, the window not functioning is covered under the VW warranty and we are not a VW service center. I understand that one of my service advisor and one technician came to work this saturday to try fixing your window and were not able to, even while using parts from another Beetle we had on our Lot. Sincerely, Denis Fraisse