Bob Moore Kia Northwest

New (405) 367-0228 (405) 367-0228
Used (405) 367-0319 (405) 367-0319
Service (405) 367-0320 (405) 367-0320

4.5

Great service on the sliding door motor

Excellent service on replacing the sliding door motor on my Kia Sedona. They replaced both door motors and did so in a timely fashion. Service staff was very friendly and helpful.

Dealer response

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Best service on the service department

Great customer service. They provide drinks and snacks, tvs, free wifi, and a comfortable seating area. I was in and out within a hour. They not only changed my oil but they also washed my car AND rotated my tires for a very reasonable price! I will continue taking my Kia here for service!

Dealer response

Elana, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Have a great day!

Customer experience.

I found John to be a wonderful salesman and would like to buy my next car from him as well. When I first went to the lot, I was helped by another salesman. When I called to see if he was available, I was tools yes. I was less than two minutes away. When I arrived, he was already helping someone else out, that is when John started to help. I'm so glad that he was able finish my purchase.

Dealer response

Jamie, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Bob Moore Kia! Congratulations on your new car, and please don't hesitate to call or stop by if there is ever anything that we can do for you!

New Car Purchase

I wanted to buy a car where I was the first owner, either 2017 or 2018. After searching on line for only Bob Moore Kia, I found the car I wished to have . I have been told by various mechanics that Bob Moore Kia has the best service department. I had been to two (2) other dealerships with poor results in the service department with my old Kia. My experience with Bob Moore has thus far been exemplary. I am very pleased with our present relationship and am looking forward to the same with service! A+ Bob Moore Kia!

Dealer response

Bob Moore Kia, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care and we hope to see you next time!

2.7

New car

So overall it wasn?t a horrible experience. But they really didn?t take much into consideration when I gave them specifics of what we could do financially. And now, after I was told all was good and done...I?m getting calls saying that the financial side is not done and I cannot get ahold of whoever needs to fix it. The seller, Ben, 5 stars. The financial group, 1 Star.

Dealer response

Kevin, we're disappointed to hear you've had a difficult time reaching our finance team. We would like the opportunity to make this up to you. Please contact our manager at (405) 463-2024 so we can make your experience a positive one.

Kia optima

Had a great experience at Bob Moore Kia everyone was very nice and friendly.

Dealer response

Gaye, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Bob Moore Kia!

Bob Moore is a great car company!

Awesome place to do business! Chris, in the service department, is really nice!

Dealer response

Elaine, thank you so much for the positive service review!

Robert and Zack were awesome

I was in a jam and needed a car that day. Robert and Zack were awesome! Got a great deal on my first ever brand new car!

Dealer response

Cara, thank you so much for the positive review!

Great service!

Very pleased with the Service Department at Bob Moore Kia! The staff is very helpful and friendly. Nice facilities and quick service. Highly recommend the Service Department at Bob Moore Kia.

Dealer response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Personalized Service

I was traveling when my car required service. The team at Bob Moore really stepped up and provided exceptional service, including babysitting my dog while I returned a rental car. I would not have been able to continue my trip without their assistance!

Dealer response

Hi Marilee, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Bob Moore Kia. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Hope you had a safe trip!