• Crown Lexus Service Department

Sherl Price, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thanks for the great feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!

I'm very pleased with my service and my Service Advisor. He was informative and explain my options with regards to the service required for my 2016 ES-350.

• Crown Lexus Service

Care of my vehicle has always been appropriate and reasonable. All personnel are most courteous and helpful.

• Certified maintenance visit

Amber was great. Fixed an existing problem and kept me fully informed. She is an asset to this dealership !

• Crown Lexus

The service person who helped me was knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous. He told me it would take 90 minutes to service my car and to give it a free wash. Ninety minutes later, it was ready and I was driving off the lot.

• RX450 Hybrid

Great buying experience. Sales and management were very helpful.

Great buying experience. Sales and management were very helpful.

• Great RX 350 F Sport

Larry, we are happy to provide you with speedy service and we appreciate your kind review! Please come back to see us again soon!

Getting my RX serviced at Crown Lexus was very nice, service is fast, suv is always clean when I get it back. nice waiting area with coffee, water and snacks.

• Service

Hugo is provides excellent service and very competent.

Hugo is provides excellent service and very competent.

Sultan Khan, thank you so much for the positive review! We are so pleased that Hugo provided you with excellent service! Come back and see us again soon!

• Crown Lexus

I have never had a bad experience with anyone and everyone has been very helpful,

Regina, thanks for your kind words. We regret to see that it wasn't a full 5-star experience though. We hope to change that next time!

• 40,000 miles service and new tires

The experience was great. I also had an alignment done but it's still pulling a little to the right. I'll have to take it back so they can check it out.

Yolanda Davidson, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We try to continuously refine our processes to make sure every visit is better than the last! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you again for the great review!

• 2017 gs 350 f sport

The buying process was very smooth. The sales associate, the finance director and the finance manager was very friendly, helpful and professional. I am please with everything and will buy a car from here again in the future.

Thank you Vivi S for the excellent review! We will let the team know what a great job they are doing, Enjoy your new car, and we look forward to seeing you again! -Your Crown Lexus Team