• Well satisfied with Malvern Ford sales team.

I just purchased a new Ford F-150 from Malvern Ford and I can't say enough about the great service that I received from Doug and Ray. They took care of every detail and went above and beyond to be sure that I was satisfied. The attention to detail was so great that my girlfriend also purchased a vehicle from Smart Ford in Malvern on the same day.

• looking for a great deal. found a car w/Alexis Gu

This was the best experiece i have ever had PERIOD buying anything in my life! Alexis was so nice up front about all details! I will defenitly do all of my future car buying here at smart ford with Alexis Guyse!!!!!!!!!!! And anybody i know i will defenitly refere them to alexis at smart ford my favorite car sellswoman!!!!! Thanks

• Alexis made my first car buying experience so easy

This was my first car buying experience and Alexis made is so easy and worked with my budget. I'm definitely not scared to buy a car in the future and will always come back to Alexis!

• Wonderful Buying Experience!

You won't find any high pressure sales tactics here! I found i vehicle I was interested online. James Richards emailed me back within minutes. Made the hour drive the next day and it was exactly as described and what I wa looking for. Everyone was laid back and made you feel welcome and appreciated. I highly recommend anyone make the trip out there. Definitely worth the it!

• Amber

We had an great experiance at Smart Ford. We will definatly being buying here again. Alexis Guyse was great sales rep. We appreciate her help and all the information that she gave us. We think she is absoultly fabulous. We will definatly be recomending Smart Ford to all of our friends and family.

• Alexis and Smart Ford made it easy to buy

Shopping for a vehicle for the first time since 2004, I really wanted to take advantage of the internet to gather info and purchase. I wanted to avoid trips to the dealership and excessive back and forth with a sales person. I did research on pricing etc, and found the best deal at Smart Ford in Malvern, AR. Alexis is the internet sales manager and made sure every question I had was answered. She was very prompt, courteous and personable. Once I made the decision on the truck, the transaction with Smart Ford was all too easy. Everything was done via email and telephone. I am located almost 3 hours away, and Alexis offered to meet me half way to make the trip shorter. I would recommend this dealership to a friend through Cars.com. The website and the dealership eliminated my fear of buying.

• Best dealership ever!

Alexis is the best! Our second time buying a car from her and will return in the future if/when we decide to buy a diffedent vehicle!

• Best sales and financing team ever!

Purchased a 2016 Ford Focus SE from this dealer and the entire experience was excellent!

Thank you Gary and Cathy, We appreciate your business!!

Thank you Gary and Cathy, We appreciate your business!!

• Alexis Is amazing and so is he partner.

A huge Thank you to Alexis and her partner for going above and beyond in putting my mother in a SUV today.

Thank you VTaylor and Mother for giving us the opportunity to do so!!

Thank you VTaylor and Mother for giving us the opportunity to do so!!

• Great Experience!!

Nicole thank you so much. It has been our pleasure!!

I would like to say thank you to Alexis!!! You're awesome!! If it wasnt for you I wouldnt have been able to get my ford edge!! Thank you sooo much!! We'll be back for sure!!

Nicole thank you so much. It has been our pleasure!!