• Great Sales Ladies

Thank you!

Outstanding Dealership with great Internet Sales department and Sales Ladies such as Shoanna, who has a great proffessional demenor, and personallity for selling vehicles,

Thank you!

• Fritts' staff is awesome.

I was not a fan of dealership service in the past. The last dealer (not Fritts) that we dealt with because we had to was below average. Our purchase and first few service visits at Fritts have been great. Thanks to Mike H, Nick, Stephanie, Don T and the owner ( who we met during our sales process ). We got the deal and financing we wanted. I can't say enough good things about our experience.

• owner

fritz is the best place 'love this place great service great team great managers

It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Fritts Ford

We've had nothing but good experiences with our two cars at Fritts Ford.

We've had nothing but good experiences with our two cars at Fritts Ford.

• Fritts Ford

We appreciate your review, Anthony! Thank you for choosing Fritts Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

Although I had to put on my negotiation hat when buying the car, they did work with me and in the end gave me a fair deal. Service is good. The only concern I have is sometimes when bringing the car in, I have to look for a service person to check me in. I think they should always be observant of when a customer drives up for service and attend to you quickly.

• quick lane

Great service. Always helpful ?............................

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great service. Always helpful ?............................

• Ford F350

Very professional easy to deal with and great work performed on my F350 diesel pickup

Russell, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Fritts Ford Service

I have a 2015 Taurus which I've taken to Fritts Ford for standard maintenance as well as specific concerns. On each visit the service writers have been responsive and professional. They listen to my concern and make sure they direct the work appropriately. They let me know of the progress of the work and are there to answer any questions I have when the work is completed. The work has always been done in a timely manner.

• Fritts Ford / oil change

Great customer service, addressed any concerns that I had.

Great customer service, addressed any concerns that I had.

• FordF250

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much, Gerald! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much, Gerald! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!