New 866-528-4450 Dealer Website
Used 888-546-8204 Email Dealer
Service 877-227-9518

• Great Sales Ladies

Outstanding Dealership with great Internet Sales department and Sales Ladies such as Shoanna, who has a great proffessional demenor, and personallity for selling vehicles,

• Service of our ford

Serviced the car soon after we arrived. Gave a nice summary of the work done.

Serviced the car soon after we arrived. Gave a nice summary of the work done.

• AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

Top notch! These folks get it! Bought all our vehicles there for past 22 years.

Top notch! These folks get it! Bought all our vehicles there for past 22 years.

• Ford Fusion Energi Purchase

Excellent customer service and pleasant sales experience, internet sales manager Nick was great at assisting me with what I needed. Shonnah did a great job of responding to my initial inquiry and hooking me up with Nick to complete the purchase. Purchased a 2017 Fusion Energi Plug in Hybrid and I love it. The maintenance department also did a great job servicing my Ford Escape.

• Customer Review

Very Good left my car and dealer rented me one repairs turned out well

Very Good left my car and dealer rented me one repairs turned out well

• Amazing Experience

I went to Fritt's to purchase my first brand new car (2016 Ford Fiesta) and couldn't have had a better experience unless they just gave me the car for free. I ordered my car early with everything I wanted, but the order went in when the model years switched, so my purchase was delayed. I had already arranged to get rid of my car, and instead of leaving me in a rut, they allowed me to take a used Fiesta of their lot as a loaner car until my new car came in. I even had a flat while I drove that car and had to replace a tire, and they tried to pay me back for the tire. (I refused). The buying process itself was straight forward and simple, financing has been great and their 5,000 mile service is as far as I'm concerned, for a Ford certified tech working on my car, reasonably priced. Literally the only issues I have with this dealership are very minor, I used to sell cars and be a porter at a dealership, and the fact that the inside of the car is not part of the porter wash (at least a vacuum!) or that there is not complimentary coffee in their customer lounge just sticks out to me like a sore thumb.

• Repair

Overall wonderful repair work, my only complaint is that the time it takes to speak to someone about an issue or if you have a question. I waited 25 minutes on hold before I got to speak to someone in the Service department.

• Fritz Ford did a good job

I had two recall items to do I made an appt was picked up dropped off before and after The service went very well Everyone was nice and efficient

• Tacoma

Professional all around , super helpful and accommodating, good communication.

Professional all around , super helpful and accommodating, good communication.

• Outstanding Customer Service

Would like to take a moment to thank Don for his outstanding client service. I contacted Don week after Christmas informing him that my service light had recently come on after having $10,000 in repairs the week prior. Don was aware that my truck is my business and being without it again for a few weeks would hurt. He set me up with a tec and they found the fixed the issue all within 12 hours....I'm looking for a service advisor that wants to build a relationship and I finding one in Don.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!