Fritts Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 255 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• November 7, 2014

Outstanding Dealership with great Internet Sales department and Sales Ladies such as Shoanna, who has a great proffessional demenor, and personallity ...for selling vehicles,

Thank you!

May 17, 2018

Excellent and we have purchased other vehicles in the past and always come back to buy at this location

May 16, 2018

My experience at Fritts Ford was a positive one. I have been to this dealer for service a few times and each time had no issues with getting checked i...n quickly as well as checked out. My vehicle was worked on efficiently and quickly and I got a call when my car was ready for pick up.

Lauren, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe... travels!

May 11, 2018

Took my F150 in for repairs. Unfortunately recommended a new engine and repairs to costly for age of vehicle.

Randy, we really appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

May 4, 2018

Great service, nice cars. Grandpa is the best. I’ll always get my new cars from Fritts.

Jena, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe ...travels!

April 30, 2018

We found the car online and emailed the dealer. They emailed and called within 30 minutes. We picked up the car the next day and where at the dealersh...ip less then two hours. Everyone was extremely professional. The dealership had a great selection of cars also. We are very happy with our experience.

April 28, 2018

I began shopping for a vehicle last week and went to check out Fritts. I was very hesitant at first because I wasn’t really sure what I wanted, but I ...went back a second time and walked away with a beautiful Ruby red car! Mr. Frank Castellon was one of the reasons I went back because he was there to answer all my questions, even after I had decided to check out other dealerships and I think that shows how he really did care about the customers versus just making a quick buck. He was extremely patient with me and made sure I was happy with my car..to the point where he ended up staying super late until everything was done because I couldn’t make up my mind (sorry). He knew what my price range was from the beginning and stayed with in my limit without trying to sell me anything crazy. If anything, he was very honest and that to me made a huge difference in the end. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this dealership and recommend Mr. Frank Castellon for some kind of employee bonus lol! Thanks again!

April 27, 2018

We expend to much time for this service, two days is a lot of time. Also, we do not received enough communication for our vehicle problem.

April 26, 2018

My visor was repaired with no problems, Tony was very pleasant.

Jacob, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist ...you! Safe travels!

April 15, 2018

The service advisor was courteous, and knowledgeable.

Stacy, we are glad you found our staff was so courteous and knowledgeable! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take... care!

Fritts Ford