Raceway Ford

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 30 reviews

Call This Dealer

• June 3, 2016

My wife and I went in to see about getting a bigger car for a growing family. Jacob Medeiros showed us around, all different sizes, styles, colors of ...course. We found what my wife wanted and thought there was no way we could afford it. After talking with him and the finance department we surprisingly got down to a price that worked with our budget. (All of this is expected of course) The best part of the experience was the laid-back, genuine feeling of it all. NEVER felt pressured or uncomfortable at any time. I will definitely be recommending Raceway Ford and Jacob Medeiros to anyone I know looking for a new car. He even took plenty of his time a few days later to go over some of the features we were not used to in our New car. Thank you.

May 5, 2018

Ishmael and Mark were so amazing. I never thought I could own a new car and they fought for me and made it happen. My whole experience was made great ...by everyone at Raceway Ford. When my kids are ready to buy cars I will take them here.

July 30, 2017

For me, this was a great experience. From Anthony Kerruish to Scott Baxter, this was an A+ experience. Took care of us in every way.

February 25, 2017

This place (Raceway Ford) is tops. Everybody is on top of there game. Scott was a great help and I got just what I wanted.

Hi Eric, Thank you for the kind review. Glad the team was able to get you want you wanted. I will be sure to share this with Scott and the entire team....

November 11, 2016

I am a big fan of Raceway Ford. As a ford buyer and owner I use the services of Raceway for all of my needs. My daughter wanted an SUV and had bee...n researching the Ford Edge. She had looked at some Ford Edge vehicles at various Ford dealers for familiarity. I suggested that we go to Raceway since they are my usual Ford dealer. She found a vehicle she really liked at Raceway and the negotiations began. Our sales person was John Wachenheimer. John was honest and an excellent person to deal with. Typically I do not like car sales people, but John was not the typical sales guy who is there to push a person into a deal no matter what. John was knowledgeable about the vehicle we looked at and allowed us the time so that I could assist my daughter with making an important and expensive decision and did not pressure us. Thank you John and Mark for a great experience. I am happy to use Raceway Ford for my needs and will gladly recommend Raceway to friends and family for service and sales. Thank You Al

AL, Great to hear your experience went as smooth as you expected. We appreciate your business. Thank you for the Review. I will be sure to share this ...with our team. Thanks again.

November 8, 2016

Moshe was my salesperson because John was out sick. My son and I went in and Moshe was nothing but courteous and professional with us. We struck a gre...at repoire with one another (about Peru and Argentina). When it came down to business, Moshe was committed to making a deal that would work for everyone. He honored the price that was given to me by John previously. The rest of the staff were very friendly and willing to help out whenever needed. Great dealership

Hi Jared, Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle. Great to hear the staff took such great care of you during your vehicle purchase experi...ence. I will be sure to share this review with the team. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write your review.

October 17, 2016

Although I was not able to make the deal I hope to make! My exchange with Kamal, was very professional and would look to do business in the future.

Sorry to hear we were not able to reach an agreement. Glad to hear all went well and you would still consider us in the future. Thank you for the revi...ew.

October 16, 2016

Both of our Fords are only taken to Raceway Ford whenever there is anything they need! After an accident Lalo and his awesome team at the body shop ma...ke it perfect again and Mark Garay in the Service Dept takes the very best care of it along with our Expedition! Just a few days ago I brought the Fusion in for its service and had it back before I could even get comfortable in the chair in the waiting area! Top notch customer service and work!

M.C, Great to see we have earned your continued business. Thank you for taking your time to write such a great review. We strive to exceed customer's ...expectations in all areas of the dealership. I will be sure to share this with the entire team. Thanks again.

September 19, 2016

I am Chinese, so staff here has an application of translating English into Chinese. They also treat me Starbucks, they are patient and kind. Anyway, I... like here.

September 5, 2016

They made a complicated deal as easy as it could be! Truly the best buying experience I've ever had.

Raceway Ford