• TERRIFIC EXPERIENCE!

For those of you who have fears of buying a car, I just wanted to let you all know that there is a great salesman named Dalton at frontier Ford and he is the man with the plan, his whole team and management staff worked with me and got me approved for an amazing deal on my now car! Mark, their general manager was incredibly nice and welcomed me to the ford family! Luke got us done in finance and got me a great warranty that will protect me. Joey the assistant sales manager let me know that Dalton would take care of me. Frontier ford is awesome! I was excited to be the first post on Dalton's sales Instagram too! 1st time buyer and first time customer of Dalton! I will be back when I need another car! Magnificently pleased with the customer service, ¿ Mikey B!

Welcome to the Ford family! Thanks for taking the time to stop by Frontier Ford. We're happy to hear Dalton was able to help you and get you into your new vehicle! We make it a priority to make the car-buying process as simple as possible. When the time comes to have your car serviced, don't hesitate to choose Frontier Ford. We look forward to your next visit!

• First 7500 mile service

Even though they were quite busy, the service was prompt and minimal impact on my day...

We're glad that we could assist you, Paul! Thanks for the kind words!

We're glad that we could assist you, Paul! Thanks for the kind words!

• MS, RDN

The Service Advisor/Consultant was exceptionally professional and helpful from the time I arrived, until a picked up my car.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Patricia! It was a pleasure working with you!

• Brian Fay

Thanks for the kind words, Brian! We're happy that you're happy with your new ride! Enjoy it and come see Calvin and our crew again sometime!

Great buying experience. Calvin was so friendly and professional. Would highly recommend buying a vehicle from them. They gave me the best price on the new vehicle and a great price for my trade-in

• Awesome service

Thank you, Michelle! It was a great pleasure getting to know you and work with you. We hope to see you back again in the future!

Everyone that helped me was nice. They greet you when you get there and try to help as quickly as possible. My car was in the shop longer than expected, so they covered my rental fee also.

• Mustang 2005

Thanks, Muffin! It was a pleasure working with you as well. We'll see you on your next visit!

Frank Puga was great to work with. He was super helpful and took care of everything! I love the detailed summary of the work completed, as well as future work to be done.

• Service with Jon Macedo

My service advisor Jon Macedo was amazing as always! Thank you!!

Thank YOU, Alycia! It was a pleasure working with you!

My service advisor Jon Macedo was amazing as always! Thank you!!

Thank YOU, Alycia! It was a pleasure working with you!

• VP of Operations

The salesman was professional and congenial. The finance person was totally awesome! They had the exact vehicle I wanted in stock!

Ross, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great Service

2nd visit was great! Thanks Eldin for the extra service Scott

We're glad you came back, Scott! Thanks for everything!

2nd visit was great! Thanks Eldin for the extra service Scott

We're glad you came back, Scott! Thanks for everything!

• Repair review

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Had a good experience. My advisor made clear recommendations and explained options well. I did not feel any pressure to do unnecessary repairs. Thanks for making it easy.