4.4
  • Good experience! !!

It was very easy and fast everyone was very friendly, they answer al my questions.

Hi Olive,M. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know our staff has provided you with a 5 star experience all throughout you new car experience. We look forward in having you back on all of your future vehicle needs. Follow us on Twitter @ heritagefordmod and like us on Facebook. Talk soon, -- Heritage Ford, Brett Smart

• Mr. David Mesplou owner driver.

Clean waiting area with nice chairs to relax. They had me outta there in 50 minutes .

David, it sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. If this was the case, please reach out to us at (866) 798-9472 at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

• Excellent

Excellent and fast car maintenance. Always treated really nicely when I show up for my free oil changes.

David, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! At Heritage Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Service department

The service department always does an excellent job

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

The service department always does an excellent job

• Quick Sweet and Easy

I was a nice experience there. I was able to locate the exact Truck, options and more without being dragged around looking at a dozen vehicles. The sales person opened up a Lariat that had lost of options, he showed me the different ones and I said yes or no and if it was available for the Truck & price I was looking for. Based on that information he took me to the 1st Truck, it was close but exactly what I wanted, but next Truck was it. Boom, we were done.

John, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Service at Heritage Ford

This was a no hassle buying experience, with no wasted time.

This was a no hassle buying experience, with no wasted time.

• ford focus

great service, car was finish in one day. I will be taking all my service concerns to heritage ford.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Heritage Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Heritage Ford

Had an oil change/service done last week and as always, customer service was outstanding.

• Purchase

Very happy with customer service and the process was fast and quick

Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Very happy with customer service and the process was fast and quick

• Heritage ford service

Service F150 and tire rotation. Was in and out in 49 minutes

Thanks, Anthony! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Service F150 and tire rotation. Was in and out in 49 minutes

Thanks, Anthony! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!