Honda North

1866 reviews

1866 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda North from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 12, 2019

Very happy at how easy they made it given i am a repeat customer. In and out in an hour. This is my 4th lease in a row......CRV then Pilot then Ridgeline... then Ridgeline again. .

December 12, 2019

Matt Abbott and sales manager Joe Flammia were absolutely fantastic. Their no pressure approach to sales was a refreshing experience. I had been to about... a dozen different dealerships and experienced the high pressure sales tactics but I didn't experience that at all with Mr. Abbott and Mr. Flammia. I had received two matching offers for a 2020 Honda Accord from two other dealerships. One of the main reasons I returned to Honda North to purchase the vehicle was due to how I was treated by Mr. Abbot and Mr. Flammia. I did not have the same experience with the finance dept.

December 9, 2019

This is my second lease from this dealership. It is an easy, streamlined professional way to lease a car. Ken called me about turning in my lease early... and I drove home with a new car!

December 8, 2019

I want to give a huge thank you to Paul Ed and Jameel. My husband and I went to the dealership not expecting to be able to get into a new car. I had alot... of negative equity in my trade ((that I bought at another dealership)) and these guys worked for almost 2 weeks to be able to get this deal to work out without having to put too much money down. Now we are in a new CRV and love it! I HIGHLY recommend this dealership and this is my now 4th car purchased at Honda North.

December 7, 2019

This was by far the easiest transaction I have ever had when leasing my Pilot. Ed is the absolute best! He is kind, knowledgeable, and he explained the... technological features in a way that I could understand... and that is no easy feat! I got a great deal for a GREAT SUV. Thank you, Ed and Honda North!

December 7, 2019

Nathan did an excellent job from start to finish. No pressure, very professional, very knowledgeable, friendly. Excellent all around. Nathan was also very... helpful in setting up and explaining all of the features in the vehicle.

December 6, 2019

My new Honda lease experience was awesome! Nathan was my sales representative and he's was patient and kind but most of all he took the time to make my... new car experience the best ever! Thank you Nathan & Honda North 😊

December 6, 2019

Josue is very good and tries his best. BTW this survey was emailed to Martha in the heading, but I, Stephen was the signer on the lease.

November 20, 2019

They responded promptly to my online request for information. Greeted me promptly and courteously and was offered a seat and a drink. Sales manager introduced... the sales person who was knowledgeable, attentive and friendly. Explained features in the car after a test drive. Definitely a top customer service dealership - not pressuring, but a pleasant group of professionals.

November 11, 2019

Just turned a lease in here, 2nd Honda ( first one purchased at different dealer, had a great purchase and service experience and decided to buy another.... Mistake to go to Honda North, poor service on new vehicle delivery, I just read the manual instead. Poor service from dealership , went to a different local dealership after first service where I received stellar service. The final reason I decided NOT to go with Honda again was the rude, not helpful calls from the sales people calling about end of lease. They also said they would waive excess mileage ( $350) and didn't. They forgot to say...only if you buy from us. happy to pay what I owe but do not like being told one thing and another happens. Would never recommend