Call This Dealer

167 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Secor Subaru from DealerRater.com
  • Knew what I wanted and I got it

Evert was courteous and heard what I was looking and made it happen Took a test drive on Sunday and finished the purchase on Tuesday

• Great Service

We had been looking at a few dealers in our area to buy a Subaru Forester and Secor was recommended to us by a few people we know who have bought from... them. We were surprised by the quick attention we received and buy the low stress buying process. Our sales rep Angel was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all our questions at every point of the buying process and was never pushy and respected our decisions. So far we are very happy with our purchase and would definitely go back when the time comes.

• Got what I wanted.

Everet was fantastic and I got the exact car I was looking for. My experience was fast, efficient and had great customer service. Great work.

Overall Experience

• Evert is the absolute best ever!

Go and see Evert. He???s the best and he does whatever it takes to help you get the best deal without the run-around. I will absolutely but every car ...for the rest of my life from him and Secor Subaru. They are amazing and I didn???t feel like another customer, but part of their family. It???s a great feeling to be able to laugh and trust the guys you get your car from that protects your family.

• Finally, Comfort in a dealership

We had visited other dealerships, therefore we had a bases for comparison. Secor Subaru was by far the best experience we have had in a new car show r...oom in my years of shopping for cars. Everet was honest and straight forward. He surprised us, the deal presented outshines his competitors. We will remain Secor customers!

Overall Experience

• Best car purchase experience!

Evert Dahlquist is a superior salesperson. We decided to start looking for a replacement of our 10 year old car. It was a Sunday and we figured we w...ould walk around the lot to take our first look at the Subaru's. We don't have a lot of free time right now because of my husband's medical treatments and many doctor appointments. We were pleasantly surprised to find that Secor Subaru was open. Evert was on duty that day. He was extremely personable, helpful, informative and understanding of our time constraints-- all and all a real nice and friendly person. He made himself available at our convenience during the following week so that we could test drive the Forrester and the Crosstrek -- the two models that we had narrowed it down to. We decided on the Forrester and Evert went out of his way to get the color and other specifics that we wanted in the car. He made sure the pricing was fair and fit into our budget. He also accommodated us with a Sunday closing so that we didn't have to take time off from work. After the closing, Evert went over everything about the car with us and even helped set up the bluetooth option for us. We would be happy to buy another car not only from Secor but specifically from Evert again. Also, the first dealing that we had with the service department was exceptional.

• Everything I wanted nothing I didn't

I came here to buy my new subaru forester and Evert made the process so easy. No pressure to buy extras that I didn't want. He explained the options t...o me and got me exactly what I wanted at a good price. Kevin had all the paperwork prepared ahead of time when I came to pick it up and explained it all step by step. I would definitely recommend Secor to my friends and family.

Secor Subaru

Cara, We greatly appreciate your five star review & rating. I am happy to hear you had a stress-free car-buying experience with us. Everet is an outst...anding employee & we are honored to have him on our team. Thank you for recommending Secor Subaru & we look forward to working with you again in the future. Safe travels. Sincerely, Paul Holden, General Sales Manager

• Awesome!

Our salesperson, Russ, was very helpful, pleasent, and patient with us ( especially seeing as how i had trouble making up my mind)! We have never had ...a good experience at a dealership until now. Secor is the only dealership we will be going to now and I absolutely LOVE my new Crosstrek! Russ has been with us ever step of the way and every time we had any questions. Kevin got our paperwork done quickly and efficently. I highly recommend Secor Subaru and Russ!

Secor Subaru

Hello Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We appreciate your business & we were happy to hear that you love your new... Crosstrek. Russell And Kevin are exceptional employees & we are truly gratefully to have them as a part of our auto family. At Secor Subaru, our main goal is to ensure that you leave 100% satisfied. Thank you for choosing Secor Subaru & we look forward to working with you again soon. Sincerely, Paul Holden, General Sales Manager

• above and beyond

Was driving home from working a half day on Saturday on I 95. was driving 98 chevy blazer when 4 of the 5 studs holding the front passenger tire snapp...ed off 17 miles from home. Called a tow truck to get home. I had visited Secor Subaru previously and spoke with Russell Jolly. I had his card, so gave him a call told him what had happened and asked what were the chances of having someone pick myself and girlfriend up and bring us to the dealership. Russell said he was glad I was not hurt nor had I wreaked and said he would be at our house in 10 or 15 mins. He showed us several choices of Forester as we wanted a CPO. We test drove a 2016 Forester Premium with AWP. We both liked it, that was our choice. Russell told us the finance manger was on vacation till later in the week. However he arranged for a loaner till the finance cleared. This is the "Above and Beyond" Thank you Russell and Secor Subaru great experience and treatment before, during and after the sale.

Secor Subaru

Hello Paul & Robin, Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We appreciate your feedback & we were happy to help you. Russell is an outstanding e...mployee & we are beyond lucky to have him on our team. At Secor Subaru, we like to treat our customers like family, and our main goal is to ensure that you leave 100% satisfied. Thank you for choosing Secor Subaru & we look forward to working with you again soon. Please enjoy your new vehicle & drive safe. Sincerely, Paul Holden, General Sales Manager

• Great dealership

Great experience purchasing a new Subaru. Low pressure sales. Very professional and informative staff. There was a great selection of vehicles. And ...Evert looked for additional vehicles in the area to increase my choices if I wanted.

Secor Subaru

Hello, We greatly appreciate your 4.6 star review. I am happy to hear you had a great experience purchasing your new Subaru. Thank you for shopping at... Secor Subaru & we look forward to working with you again soon. Safe travels. Best, Paul Holden, General Sales Manager

501 Broad St New London, CT 06320