Executive Volkswagen

11 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 13, 2019

Jeff and the team were a pleasure to work with, they were knowledgeable , courteous , friendly and professional . Hand down great service and I would... recommend without a doubt .

We love hearing kind words about our wonderful team, thank you so much! All of us at Executive Volkswagen of North Haven are grateful for your recomme...ndation.

May 8, 2019

Eleanor made the buying process a snap. No haggle, very easy process. Picking up the car was even easier, Eleanor explained to us all the vital functions... of the car electronics and they had the paper work ready for us. We were out in no time driving our new Tiguan. Thanks so much for a pleasant experience.

We appreciate your great review, Eli! It makes us smile to hear that Eleanor made it so easy for you to get into your new Volkswagen Tiguan. Thanks so... much!

May 5, 2019

The folks at Executive VW have exceeded my expectations!!! I am now a raving fan of this staff! I needed to get into a car fast. I had 3 days to make... it happen. They got me in my new Jetta GLI quickly, seamlessly and at the right price. My first interactions were with Holly Sheen and GM Paul Leninger. They were more interested in how they can help me not what could they sell me. A mantra I teach my team! They were able to answer all questions and help me navigate a couple of hurdles! Thanks Holly! Upon buttoning up my deal Business Manager Garrett Fultz made the signing of my GLI a fun and great experience! Product Specialist Chris Bonilla put the icing on the cake. He took me through the car soup to nutz and didnt miss a detail while answering all my questions. We even took the car on the road to show the newest in drive technology on the GLI! If you are looking for a new or cpo, go check out the gang at Executive Volkswagen! You will have a great time while getting in your new Ride!!! Chris even followed up 1day after purchase to check in. Thats good stuff. ~Rich Massella

Rich, we couldn't ask for a better review, we're blushing over here! Thank you so much for choosing Executive Volkswagen of North Haven and for takin...g the time to mention the members of our team who helped you find the right vehicle for you. Enjoy your Volkswagen Jetta GLI - we'll be here when you're ready for your first service!

March 4, 2019

Billy, Holly, and Garrett truly created a wonderful experience when my wife and I leased our beautiful new Volkswagen Tiguan - their level of customer... service is unmatched. Billy was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions, and carefully took the time to ensure that we were comfortable with everything before moving forward. He even took the time to intricately explain everything about our Tiguan and made us even more excited to continue with another Volkswagen (we previously leased a 2016 Jetta). Garrett carefully explained the minutiae related to the lease contract, and assuaged any anxiety that we might have had going into the dealership. Holly continuously checked in on us to ensure that everything was going smoothly. The entire team really created a genuine, caring, and personalized experience that made our transition from one lease to another truly effortless. My wife and I are extremely appreciative of everyone's industrious efforts, and will definitely be referring our friends to this dealership.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! I am so flattered to see such a great list of things you liked at our dealership. W...e will let our staff members know all the kind things you had to say about them. I hope that you enjoy your new Volkswagen and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance!

February 15, 2019

I had a great car buying experience at Executive Volkswagen - starting with my initial inquiry via their website (with the highly professional Holly) right... through to driving off the lot with my new car. My salesman Will was very knowledgeable and professional, and once I made the decision to purchase the vehicle, along with Garrett in Finance, the entire transaction was a painless one. In fact it was enjoyable! I absolutely recommend this dealership. Thank you all and keep up the good work!

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals are dedicated to providing you and everyone... else who visits Executive Volkswagen of North Haven with only the best there is to offer. It's so nice to hear that Holly, Will, and Garrett helped make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new vehicle.

February 8, 2019

Good listeners, recognized our need to replace our Tiguan quickly, and stay within our monthly cost requirements as well as annual mileage needs. Very... attentive and pleasant. Great follow up days later.

Thank you so much for the positive review Adele! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership.

January 28, 2019

Overall, the buying process was amazing. The staff couldn’t be nicer and very welcoming. I feel that they were looking big out for the best interest... in me and my wife which is why we both bought two cars.

Richard, thank you for reviewing Executive Volkswagen of North Haven! One of our goals is excellent customer service, and our dedicated staff are who ...allow us to create a comfortable experience. We appreciate the opportunity to earn the business of not only you, but your wife as well! We hope to see you again!

January 27, 2018

So knowledgeable and professional. They showed me things on my lease trade in that the prior selling dealer never did!! I highly recommend them. I'm so... glad I purchased from them.

Thank you for the 5-star review, Lynn! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us!

March 6, 2014

Montesi advertised a 2013 Beetle Turbo Convertible with 1,800 miles for a price that was over $1,000 less than comparable cars with 6,000 or 8,000 miles.... I researched comparable Beetles across the country and even considered buying a new 2014. A 2014 would have been $9,000 more than the used Beetle and the used Beetle came with a longer warranty. In the end, I felt the price was reasonable so I didn't negotiate on the price. I did require delivery to Southern NJ (over 200 miles) as part of the deal. They agreed to deliver the car to my home for the listed price. I spoke to them on a Monday and they delivered the car on Wednesday with all of the required paperwork. The transaction was flawless. My only apprehension was that I'd be receiving a car I had never driven or seen in person. I've purchased many vehicles but never sight unseen. Fortunately, the vehicle was exactly as advertised. It was flawless and as you may expect for a car with only 1,800 miles on the odometer drove like a new Beetle. Thank you Montesi!.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

November 23, 2013

I bought a new SAAB from their certified used cars. Everyone was helpful. They had the car ready for the time I scheduled to see it. It was a very easy... buying policy. Everyone at every level was very helpful. We ended up buying the car, and we are very happy.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!