Executive Dodge Jeep RAM

477 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 18, 2019

I was pleased with the whole process of buying a new Grand Cherokee from Executive Jeep in Wallingford. I worked with Tim Harris throughout the process.... He devoted a lot of time to helping me compare and understand all the models/trim levels, figure out the financial details, and make a good decision. I would definitely return to this dealership.

Hi Tara - We are so glad to hear that Tim helped you find exactly the right Jeep Grand Cherokee for you, congratulations! Your feedback means a lot an...d we would absolutely love to work with you again in the future. Thank you for your business.

July 3, 2019

What a scam! Bought a grand Cherokee from here. Now I'm back 5 months later to pay them $110 to activate the OEM trailer light adapter. Would of been nice... to tell me when I bought the vehicle the trailer connector needs to be activated! This is a perfect example of what's wrong with this world!

If we were at all unclear about your vehicle I sincerely apologize, but I can assure you that we would never intentionally mislead our customers. I'd ...like to discuss this with you further and see if there is anything I can do to help. Would you consider giving me a call? Thank you, Brandon Brown - GSM - 203-678-6605

• April 16, 2016

I recently purchased a Certified Pre-owned Dodge Ram from this dealer. This is the second vehicle I have purchased here, both of them from salesman Mike... Zygmunt. If you are looking for a low stress experience at a dealer, go to Executive Dodge and ask for Mike. I couldn't have been more satisfied with the whole experience.

Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience and for the 5 star rating! We are happy to know that Mike's efforts made the difference i...n your car buying experience. We do hope you come back and visit us for any service needs you might have. If you ever have additional questions we are more than happy to help you. Kind regards, CJ Smith | General Manager | smithc@executiveag.com

June 5, 2019

Purchasing my Jeep Renegade at Executive Dodge Jeep was truly a great experience. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. My salesperson, Courtney Castelli,... is very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend making Executive Dodge Jeep your first place to look and purchase a vehicle.

Thank you for your review of Executive Dodge Jeep! It's great to hear of your great experience working our sales team and I appreciate your recommenda...tion, too. Hope we can work again in the future.

May 8, 2019

Awesome place to go I read reviews and that was what draw me to come here . Great customer service and the explain everything with no hassle.

Jorge - We are so glad that we lived up to our reputation! Thanks so much for choosing Executive Dodge Jeep.

April 20, 2019

Great overall experience. I have bought three vehicles from this dealership and it has always gone well. Rich D. Has been who I have worked with and everyone... else has Ben helpful as well.

Fantastic! Stop by again if you need anything else from us.

February 25, 2019

I had been looking for a Heavy Duty RAM Cummins for a month or so and Executive had (2) that I was interested in a 3500 and a 2500. I contacted the dealership... via an email and the internet salesperson replied promptly. I then went to the dealership where I was introduced to Rich my salesperson. We took each truck for a test drive so that I could decide which one was the best fit. Once I made the decision, they evaluated my leased truck and made me an offer $1100 more than what the buyout of the lease was. Things were then turned over to Chris the Finance Manager and he worked his magic to get me a great rate with the payment that I had asked for. I picked up the 2500 on Saturday and could not be happier. I highly recommend Executive Dodge Ram. PS I traveled an hour and a half from NE Ct to Wallingford and the trip was worth it. Darrell

Darrell, we are grateful for this wonderful review and your kind words about our dealership! It was our pleasure to provide you with top-notch service... and appreciate your recommendation!

February 19, 2019

Bought my first Challenger from here in 2013... Came back in 2019 to get my hellcat. Team here is no joke, they don't play with your money, and they're... all great people! Couldn't be happier. Special shout to Chris and Tim for setting me up, and Evie for going above and beyond on every step of the process. I love it

Thank you for your trust and loyalty to our dealership, Kenneth! We are overjoyed to hear that you decided to return to us to purchase another vehicle..., and that our dedicated staff provided you with an awesome sales experience. Also, thank you for your kind words about Chris, Tim, and Evie! Congratulation on your new car!

October 2, 2018

Great place, it's my 2nd time in less than 2 years purchasing a vehicle from Rich and Brandon, General Manager, great guys. The entire staff is great.... I won't go anywhere else

John, thank you for your loyalty! It is always a delight to hear about a customer's positive experience with our dealership. We hope to work with you ...again in the future.

September 23, 2018

Tim made the leasing process painless. I appreciate for the speedy transaction. Hoping to do more business with excecutive Jeep. I will yet to experience... the service when it’s time to take my Jeep GC for routine maintenance.

Tim, thank you so much for the awesome review! We are so glad we could provide you with a comfortable experience with us at Executive Dodge Jeep, beca...use this is our goal with every customer. We definitely cannot wait to see you soon!