Winner Ford

(4.8) 474 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

474 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Winner Ford from DealerRater.com

All representatives were pleasant and helpful. I am pleased with my vehicle so far. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you very much....

• new car purchase

The sales representative was very helpful in finding a car that would fix my budget and explain all the features of the vehicle and would return again

• Happy customer

Great service from start to finish from Lavern Ford and Saad when I returned my leased vehicle and purchased a new one. Ken Witman in finance was also... helpful

• Great Experience

I've purchased 4 cars from this dealership int he past 4 years. Most recently i had the pleasure of working with Lavern Ford and Daniel Rodriguez. Bot...h gentlemen were very helpful.

• Excellent service

Everyone went out of their way to help us. We had a good experience and ended up with a very good deal. Would return in the future.

Overall Experience

• great experience at Winner Ford car dealership!

This was my first experience buying a used car from a dealership and I believe it went very smoothly. The staff was very helpful and accommodating, a...nd gave a reasonable price on the vehicle I ended up purchasing. They were very patient throughout the process and helped guide me through it without putting any pressure on me.

• Great experience buying new 17' Mustang

I purchased a 2017 Ford Mustang from Winner Ford. Everyone at the dealership was friendly from the second I walked in until the second I left. Matthew... Went went went above and beyond, working with me to reach a price that worked for both of us. I was also in a bit of a hurry and Matthew worked swiftly to accommodate me. Lavern Ford was also a very friendly gentleman who helped make the process as easy as possible. I definitely recommend Winner Ford, and their great staff of employees.

• New Truck buying

Going to Winner Ford was a very satisfying experience. Locating the vehicle I was looking for online and dealing with Saad Sheikh the online salesman ...worked out well. When I went to the dealership Saad met me before nine o'clock on Monday morning and we went for a test drive. Saad worked up the price and his sales manager Lavern Ford came over and we made a deal. For a person who can't stand the car buying experience Lavern and Saad couldn't have been more helpful. I will recommend this dealship to anyone. Thank you

Overall Experience

• Third vehicle we have bought at Winner Ford.

This is the third vehicle we have bought at Winner Ford and we have been happy with each purchase. We just purchased an Escape and are very happy with... this and the previous two transactions. We were able to get the model we wanted with the accessories we desired. The selection was excellent, salespeople have been great and the service department is very dependable.

• Best Expierience Ever

We stopped in at Winner Ford to check out their available Escapes for a lease renewal. I am not a person who likes sitting around car dealers all day ...playing games. Jonathan Rivera met us at the door and immediately seemed to understand what I wanted in my next car lease. Without being pushy or pressuring us in any way, he gave us several options. We also talked to Lavern Ford, the sales manager, who wanted to know "what it would take" to make the deal. Before I knew it, Jonathan came back with a perfect offer. I can't emphasize how low-key and realistic these people were when dealing with a new customer. They didn't give up until we found the perfect deal for us. We drove our new car home for dinner!

Winner Ford