• Service Visit

Thank you, David, for the glowing review! Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Ace Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.

F-150.The service was completed in a timely manner and the staff checked crucial things like brakes and gave an honest accessment on how many more miles were left on them.

• Great Customer Service

Always polite, helpful and never pushy for you to have more stuff done

Always polite, helpful and never pushy for you to have more stuff done

• owner

Ace Ford has come through with everything from sales to service !!!! I do not hesitate to go back for any problem I have cause I know it wikk be taken care of the first time,

• 2014 Ford Fusion

Fast, pleasant and communicative to me about items that will need attention.

Fast, pleasant and communicative to me about items that will need attention.

• Awesome job

Great experience very well done we will return. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2017 Ford F250 Sensor

We are an out of state company, we have a 2017 Ford P/U which a front sensor broke in half. BRAND NEW TRUCK. It is a leased Truck, which should not matter, It's new. Ace was worried about how payment was going to be made, we scheduled an appt. the truck got in, they removed sensor & put a used one in until they could get in touch with lease company. IT's A NEW TRUCK 2017 it's under Warranty...fix it....Ford Proud, I guess not... worried about the $$$$$. We gave them the our Co. phone # & contact, the Service Rep we were told was very frustrated, we are yet to hear back from them. This has been the worse we have been treated at any Ford Location ( we have approx 125 Ford Pickups) & we travel the whole East coast. I guess I will call again this morning & see if they can get A BRAND NEW TRUCK in to replace sensor. If they had the tire and sensor out fix it the first time, this has been an TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALER. TERRIBLE SERVICE !!!!!!!!!

John, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so we can work towards a resolution. Please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to make this right. Christopher Eastlack at (856) 845-6600 x120

• Ace Ford Experience

It was a quick and painless process. Will always use Mark G. as my sales person.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Joseph! At ACE Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Great

Especially Brett was very kind and respectful and I always feel better at a dealership because you are the most knowledgeable. Anne

• Older Mercury still runs great with a little TLC

Very satisfied with service. Car runs very well. Service advisor very thorough.

Very satisfied with service. Car runs very well. Service advisor very thorough.

• Awesome people to do business with

Great dealership! Have bought 6 cars there and have always been treated well.

Great dealership! Have bought 6 cars there and have always been treated well.