• Santee service

Fast & friendly service. Great facility for all of our 4 Ford vehicles to be serviced and/or repaired.

• EXCELLENT

Santee Ford has always provided excellent customer service before and after the sale.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Jojotay! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Review

I had a wonderful experience at Santee Automotive!!! Paul and all the men and women there were extremely friendly and helped me thru every part of the car buying process. I am very satisfied with there service and quality of car! They all are GREAT!! Friendly, reliable! Great dealership and great employees!!!

• Service

The service department is top notch. Appointments are always on time and within the estimated time to complete.

We're happy to hear that you're pleased with the service you receive here at Santee Ford, Stanley! We look forward to your next visit!

• Santee Ford Service

Live in Florence SC. Big Ford dealership in town. Worth the 45 minute drive to Santee SC To have my vehicle serviced there. Courteous, professional, and trustworthy.

Emery, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• 2009 Edge

Excellent service and facilities, and washrooms within a very reasonable amount of time.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Terry! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• 2009 Edge

• Reliable service.

We're happy to help however possible! Thank you for choosing our dealership. We hope to be of service again in the future.

Battery "died," I cable-started it, got to your shop, you found the dead cell quickly and found a source for a new battery in a reasonable time. I was kept informed about course of events and, though it all took some time, I had the car back early in the afternoon. Thanks.

• 120,000 mile check up

This dealership is wonderful! They knew it might be a longer wait than usual due to the requirements for this particular check up so they loaned me a car to run errands while I was waiting.

• Great service

Great service Very friendly service manager. I got my tires rotated, oil change, and new back wiper blade