Momentum Porsche

237 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 29, 2020

Great service. Used this dealership for 2 Porsche purchases (Cayenne and Panamera). Mr. Chidi Amadi is an excellent sales professional. Would highly recommend... anyone to purchase your next vehicle from Momentum Porsche.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We look forward to your next visit! Tak...e care!

May 26, 2020

Had a great time with Trae and the crew at momentum Porsche today. Came by to test drive to see if the Macan was even comfortable, and left with a new... Macan.

Stephanie Kohl, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Momentum Porsche. Please don't h...esitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

May 26, 2020

Excellent Advisor Phillip ( Advisor # 40010 ) and service technicians. Got the service and other work done as promised and on time. Very courteous,... professional and pleasant. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Imtiaz A Mehkri, Md., thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we ca...n do for you.

May 18, 2020

Philip Pham is an exceptional service advisor who I have worked with for years, even at a previous Momentum dealership. I would highly recommend him!... I had my first service appointment since I purchased my SUV last year. Everything was completed quickly, while I waited in a clean and comfortable environment.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if t...here is anything we can help you with. Take care!

April 23, 2020

I took my 2011 Carrera S in for annual oil change and 50K service. One of the services took a little longer than expected but didn?t affect my overall... satisfaction. I will continue using Momentum to take care of my car. Their shuttle service is great.

James Hill, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

April 19, 2020

Great management team but I would've thought maintenance should be s good as management. It should be an experience with care not just filling checklist!... I cannot believe that a $155K car doesn't deserve proper wash or at least stored in covered place! My apologies guys but I dont think i will consider coming back for maintenance anymore! for new sales yes sure because I always enjoyed dealing with Ghaleb the manager and his crew.

Hi there, I would like to get some more details about your experience with us. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to us at (844) 894-5470 ...so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

April 15, 2020

Phillip was top notch! Kept me informed of everything the car needed, costs, time of service.

N/a N/a, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Momentum Porsche. Please don't hesitate... to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

April 13, 2020

Always Professional staff, nice environment to wait while you service your car

April 10, 2020

Excellent folks with great attitude, service department is absolutely amazing.

Asma Ayub, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

April 5, 2020

Service writer Phil Pham gave good service and communication

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do f...or you.