Fishers Imports

33 reviews

July 24, 2019

Great inventory from which to choose. Sales staff was pleasant and not pushy at all. The car ended up needing new control arms and air intake hoses. $4,000... later I am dubious of the “thorough checkup “ I was told every car receives. These were issues a car with less than 40k mileage should not have, much less not show up during an inspection.

July 19, 2019

The sales representative replied quickly but did not provide specific information about the Sienna requested via CARS.COM. The sales representative sent... a link to the same general information for the vehicle already available on CARS.COM’s web page with the proverbial invite to schedule a test drive. Unfortunately it is not feasible to travel 500 miles for a test drive without knowing more about the vehicle. Some car dealerships embrace internet sales but some do not. This dealership apparently does not.

• September 1, 2018

I was thinking about buying a car online (without personally see it). Even though I ended up not buying it (because of color), I thought the salesman... was excellent, really knew the spec's on the car and really guided me thru the process. I would definitely contact them again on another car.

July 15, 2019

had a great and easy experience buying a car from Fishers Imports. They had this awesome Tesla available with very low miles. The people who work here... are very friendly and helpful. They gave me a great deal and made the entire process very easy for me

July 15, 2019

I was in market for a new car when i came across fishers imports. Being in georgia it was difficult to see the car located in Indiana. But the staff was... very helpful and helped me pick this amazing car. They also did a video conference for my peace of mind to show what i was buying and made my buying process very easy. They also help me get a good rate on the car and shipped me the car next day. The car is in excellent condition and looks much better than what i expected. Great job guys and thank you for all the help getting my dream car.

July 14, 2019

I was in market for an electric car and found the perfect car for me here at Fishers Imports. I called in and was invited over for a test drive and within... a couple of hours I walked out with this amazing car. The staff was really helpful and they knew what they were talking. Very knowledgeable about the vehicle and I learnt a few more things about electric cars. They also helped finance the car and they didn’t try to push anything on me that’s not needed. They did offer a bunch of extras but gave me pros and cons of everything. The location was a little far from me since I am from Atlanta but I was there anyway on a business meeting so decided to stop by. The location and clean and friendly and very inviting environment. They didn’t try to push the car on me, but I realized I wanted the car more than I wanted when I walked in. Since it’s an electric car I decided to do a road trip all the way to Atlanta. This car had a small gas engine which helped me achieve my trip complete within 10 hours. They offered to ship the car but I took up the challenge to drive it all the way anyway. Well worth it.

April 21, 2018

Great experience. Awesome service by Austin. Great selection of cars but I wanted a very specific car which they had. Gave me the car for a while to... drive. Easy process to buy. Excellent dealership

April 9, 2018

Austin did a fantastic job. He is very knowledgeable about both the vehicles and the added value provided by Fishers Imports. Austin had patience to answer... all our questions and proactively suggest alternatives. We are very satisfied with the service and would highly recommend Austin and Fishers Imports to our friends.

April 7, 2018

The staff are hospitable and knowledgeable. Austin was very patient and eager to help. All questions answered thoroughly and purchasing process was a... pleasure. Thanks again!

April 6, 2018

Austin was super easy to work with. Friendly, To the point, no bait and switch. Dealer ship is very clean, owner is also very friendly.