All Star Ford of Denham Springs

138 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 17, 2015

It was my first oil change. It was a nice experience.

Travis, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority and we are glad to hear you are sat...isfied with your experience. Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

May 17, 2015

Took my truck in for a battery change after having the work done, I asked the service tech how long the battery was installed. He said June of 2007, I... purchased the truck in Nov 2007, original battery lasted for almost 8 years! This puts even more faith in the Ford product!

Forrest, thank you so much for sharing your review with us. We value you as our customer and strive to provide you with the best experience every sing...le time. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

May 16, 2015

I love my Fusion . The ride is so smooth and it handles beautifully . I had to promise my 11 yr. old grandson that he can have it when he's older. Let... me not forget this : the brakes are great ! The staff at the dealership was fantastic . They're very patient. My husband swore that I was trying to make them crazy . but they hung in there and even kept their smiles. The service was excellent . No complaints at all . See , miracles do happen . to make them crazy , but they hung in there and even kept their smiles .

Sharon, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possibl...e and are very happy to hear yours was satisfactory! Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

May 13, 2015

Everything there is fantastic, but it seems like the price if the oil change has been steadily rising

Misty, we are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to se...eing you again soon.

May 7, 2015

I always go back to all star for the best service and friendly attendance

Eugene, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority. Thank you for coming in and we hop...e to see you again in the near future.

May 5, 2015

Staff was great! Very helpfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micheal, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your pr...ocess was smooth and easy. Thanks for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

May 1, 2015

Very helpful, will return when part is received to complete the work order. Thanks., Shirley Carlisle

Shirley, thank you so much for your kind words. We value you as our customer and strive to provide you with the best experience every single time. Tha...nk you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you soon!

April 29, 2015

Have used this facility for its body shop on several occasions and have always been very pleased with the quality of work and service. I will continue... to use them, when needed and recommend them to anyone needing body work done.

We love hearing from customers who have a great experience at All Star Ford, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for choosing our dealershi...p and we look forward to seeing you again!