Westbury Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/RAM

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 1805 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1805 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Westbury Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/RAM from DealerRater.com

• February 16, 2017

I find the entire staff very friendly and helpful from the sales staff to the mangers, business mangers and the service staff. This is my second car f...rom Westbury jeep and the service is outstanding. The Sales teams are not pushy or try to sell you something you don't want. Brain Thomas helped me this time and listened to what I wanted in my new car and my preferred color. He searched their inventory and found just the car I was looking for with just what I requested nothing extra. During the entire process Brain did not try to sell me other features. He was kind enough to explain some other options but did not push. The Sales Manager Wayne also came over and introduced himself but here again he was not pushy and stated he just wanted to say Hi. The experience at Westbury Jeep is like none I have ever had before. At other dealers I have visited the try to push you into a sale and extra options and then the sales Managers comes over to push you to but right then. None of this happens at Westbury Jeep. As I mentioned this is my second experience buying from Westbury Jeep and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a car or SUV to go to Westbury Jeep as you will get what you want with no pressure and have a great experience from the time you walk in the door until drive out with your new car.

May 18, 2018

Alexandra was an absolute pleasure to work with. She knew everything about the vehicles, but more importantly she was able to expedite the sales proc...ess. I was able to shop, test drive and buy all in one day. She provided phenomenal service, with a great attitude, and a very pleasant personality. I will recommend Alexandra to anyone who is car shopping.

May 17, 2018

Angela went "above and beyond" to make sure top quality service was provided. She was responsive and courteous and made sure each step in the service ...process went smoothly.

Angel Herrera

Quick Lane Service Writer

May 15, 2018

I???ve been a loyal customer since 2009 and starting on my second Vechile and would even consider buy or going elsewhere for service. Jeanine had been... my service advisor since Day 1 Nd has taken great care of both my Charger and Now my RAM. She is friendly knowledgeable and always A Pro. She will always take the time to answer any and all questions and will promptly return my calls when busy.

May 15, 2018

I don???t ordinarily take time to write these sort of things, but I wanted to thank Angela for her professionalism & courtesy while my truck was in fo...r service. She was friendly, cordial, and promptly followed up with the information I needed. These big service centers often can lack appropriate customer service, but Angela changed my mind about that. If you take your vehicle in for service at Westbury Jeep Service, Angela is the one to see. If she???s not the manager of that Department, she surely should be.

May 14, 2018

HAD GREAT EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH ANGELA LONGO, SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I WILL DEFINATLEY PURCHASE ANOTHER VEHICLE FROM TH...EM IN FUTURE.

May 13, 2018

The hours are great. You can drop your truck off after work! Hours are amazing. Janine is my favorite, she and I are on my 3rd Jeep. Always polite and... helpful

May 12, 2018

Best service around. Great hours and staff. Janine has been my service advisor for as long as i can remember. Her team does an excellent job of keepin...g my Wrangler on the road.

April 30, 2018

I had an oil change done and mentioned a recall I had received in the mail to customer service. Customer Service assured me it was nothing to worry ab...out. So I didn???t till I needed my car which wouldn???t start with my key fob. I tried doing it manually and the car didn???t react to anything. I immediately got the extra key fob I had stored in a draw and of course that didn???t work either. I had it towed to Westbury Jeep on 111 Bond Street. I didn???t receive a call to even say my car arrived. So the next day I called and the person that was in charge of having my car serviced is Dominic Denovellis. I wasn???t sure what might be happening with my car, so like any normal person, I asked questions. Dominic acted RUDE, OBNOXIOUS and didn???t want to answer any of my questions. Dominic couldn???t answer any of my questions as he doesn???t have any knowledge of his job. Dominic kept saying he didn???t know and he???ll get to it when he???ll get to it. Dominic is very RUDE, IGNORANT person. Days kept going by and he didn???t have one mechanic look at my car. Still not having and knowledge of what???s going on and no answers to my questions. No loaner car for me to commute to and from my employment. Supposedly there wasn???t enough cars to loan. But yet, there???s 15 Jeep dealerships in the area and they can???t loan one. I???ve called again and left messages to find out what???s happening with my car. When he returned my call, Dominic continued to be RUDE and OBNOXIOUS. He mentioned how he didn???t know anything about any recalls. You would think, this is his job and he would have some knowledge of recalls or do some kind of research before you answer any questions. He answered, ???not that I know of.??? Dominic is an ignorant person. He has no knowledge of his job. He also needs to take Customer Service classes and learn how to talk to Customers because he obviously hasn???t learned that skill. He had my car for a week without giving me answers, no loaner, no credit on my lease. When I had enough of his stupidity, I mentioned to Dominic I don???t want to converse with him in the future and asked for someone else. Dominic insisted that I have to speak to him since he???s the boss. I explained again I do not want to engage in any conversation with him and he transferred me over to a Customer Service Rep named Angela. Angela spoke over me, not letting me speak. She didn???t take the time to listen or answer any questions and continued to be just as rude and obnoxious as her boss Dominic. Angela assured me that she filed my complaint to Director of Westbury Jeep and I will receive a call from him shortly which was a lie because I never received any type of call. Well after 12 days, I received my car. No loaner for the entire duration my car was being fixed. COMMUNICATION SKILLS WENT OUT THE DOOR WITH WESTBURY JEEP SERVICE DEPARTMENT. This service once again from everyone I have spoken to, is HORRIBLE. They need to take special classes to help them learn proper etiquette. Mannerisms is the key to proper customer service which obviously is not at this Jeep Dealer. I would never return to this dealer for any type of service nor will I ever lease or buy from any Jeep Dealer again. Jeep has lost me and my family as customers. I am spreading this complaint to everyone I know, on as many sites as I possibly can to show how customer service and just being polite goes a long way and I didn???t receive that here at Westbury Jeep Service Department. GOODBYE FOREVER JEEP. I will no longer lease or buy. Sayonara.

April 20, 2018

WORKED WITH MICHAEL GOLDBERG, EXCELLENT SERVICE, GREAT EXPERIENCE, HANDLED ALL DETAILS, EXPLAINED AND REVIEWED , EXPLAINED ALL OPTIONS ON VEHICLE AND... HOW EVERYTHING WORKED. GREAT GUY!!!

Westbury Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/RAM