• ford fusion sport

My salesman, James Pace (J.P.) was not only a pleasure to talk with but extremely knowledgeable when I asked questions regarding the Ford Fusion Sport's accessories and overall performance. I am very happy with both my car and the professional service I received at Steven's Ford in Patchogue.

Richard, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thank you again for choosing Steven's Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

• 2017 fusion

I was treated excellent Bobby is awesome and Dennis was fantastic I'm so over the moon exited about my new car. ¿

• quick, fair deal

I found a used car for my son. We went to look and had a deal in no time. He picked up the car a few days later and is very happy with it.

• Great service ..!

Thanks again Tyrone and your team . Job well done ?

Thanks again Tyrone and your team . Job well done ?

• Amazing Lew. Super friendly staff.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Danielle. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I purchased 2016 Ford Fusion . Your service was awesome. Lew was the man.. Definitely pleasant and great to work with.. He really did a great job with me and leasing my first car.. Your financing dept too was super friendly.. But overall lew was wonderful.. He is definitely a keeper . Good man. Thank you all .

• Customer

Service Manager was very Helpful, After service writer "could not duplicate complaint", Service Manager know that there was TBS on this complaint and processed repair with out incident.

• Great Services

professional and very knowledgeable ........................................................................

Thanks for your review, Kimberly. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to assist you.

• Great team and excellent showroom!!

The staff at Stevens112 was great! Kathryn Wood initially helped us out, showing my wife and I all of the great new features on the Expedition. We also had the opportunity to work with David Benstock, who was very accommodating in describing various approaches for the final sale process. I'm looking forward to many years of Ford ownership and continuing the relationship with the team at Stevens112!

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Steven's Ford. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Great Service

Service was great and the staff was professional, would definitely recommend them to other people and will return.

• Satisfied customer

It is always a pleasure to bring my vehicle to Stevens112. Friendly staff, clean facility and always finished in a reasonably time.

Thank you for your positive review, Rocco. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!