Average based on 26 reviews.
  • Great service, Knowledge & very Pleasent.Great Car

Go by and see Jim Malloy. Great guy. Knows his stuff. Very, very Accommodating on all levels

• Dunphy Experience

We just recently purchased our 5th car from Dunphy Ford. Our experience is that we've always been treated personally yet professionally. Our salesman Jimmy Malloy answered all of our questions and made sure we walked away satisfied and happy.

• Great service no hassles!

Good people at Dunphy Ford. Just a smooth transition and no shenanigans. Led by Marty Malloy to the mechanics . I never feel that I am being taking advantage of. other businesses would be served by their example. If a problem arises they will deal with in a timely manner and make sure you are taken care of. Thanks again.

• Phyllis Hartnett

Dunphy Ford has always made buying or leasing a vehicle a great and easy experience. Also there Service Department is always very helpful and easy to work with. I would recommend Dunphy Ford to any of my family or friends.

• First time car buyer

I was looking for a certified ford explorer and I found everything I was looking for at Dunphy Ford. I worked with Ryan Palmer he was very professional and knowledgeable.

• Service

Been a customer for 15 years . Service has been terrific and the staff very accommodating.

• Real Estate Appraiser

Dunphy Ford exceeds excellence in all aspects of the business.

Dunphy Ford exceeds excellence in all aspects of the business.

• MaryEllen C.

The Buying process was smooth and easy. Sales Associates were friendly and knowledgeable.

• ONE OF THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCES

I purchased from Dunphy Ford a few times now, both new and used lots for many years. I LOVE to work with these guys. They are extremely helpful and I always leave a satisfied customer. It helps that I usually stalk the vehicle I am looking at before I come in so I know what I am looking for. Steve was very knowledgeable about the Fiesta. Mark was extremely helpful in getting my financing. I will continue to come to Dunphy for my car needs and I will bring my son around when he is ready to purchase his first car.

• 2012 Kia Sorento

Steve Rigler & Mike Nagle went above and beyond to get me into a great used Kia Sorento !