• Carol Gallen

I have always had a very good experience whenever I brought my car in to be serviced

• PHYLLIS HARTNETY

I HAVE BEEIN DEALING WITH DUNPHY FORD FOR A LEAST 12 YEARS, BOTH WITH NEW VEHICLES AND THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TREATED WELL. BOTH THE SERVICE STAFF AND THE SALES PEOPLE HAVE BEEN VERY INFORMATIVE AND HAVE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING COMPLETELY. MY DAUGHTER ALSO USES DUNPHY FORD FOR SERVICE AND IN 2-3 MONTHS WILL BE GOING TO THEM FOR A NEW VEHICHLE. I MYSELF WILL ONLY USE DUNPHY FORD PHYLLIS AND MARTY DO A GREAT JOB TO TRY AND MEET MY NEEDS AS TO WHAT I NEED IN A CAR.

• Another positive experience

Marty and Jim again were excellent at guiding us at which used car to purchase. They made purchasing a another vehicle a seamless experience. Thanks again for all you do to accommodate us! Kim & Mike.

• Mr. Charles Hesser

Brought my 2013 Fusion in for Insp. and thought I would need a new tire. Turns out it had a small leak and was repaired. I was really pleased with that. I've had several minor issues over the years and all were resolved to my satisfaction. Thank you Dunphy Ford.

• Dunphy Ford

Bought a brand naw ford Explorer off of Ryan Palmer very professional very great service

• Great used car buying experience

Jim Molloy was a great help to us in selecting a used car for our son's first purchase. Everything was handled quickly and efficiently.

• Dunphy Ford

I brought my 2015 Ford F-150 into Dunphy Ford for a repair on the throttle body. The work was completed in a timely fashion and they set me up in a rental until the repairs were complete. Everything went smoothly and I had minimal wait time in the waiting room when I brought the truck in. I purchased the truck at Dunphy almost two years ago. My salesman was Jim Molloy. He was the best car salesman I've ever dealt with in my life. I have purchased many new vehicles over the years but never had such a rapport as I did with Jim. I saw him when I came in to pick up my truck after the repair and he recognized me and remembered my name. In my experience over the years I have never had a salesman who remembered who I was until now. That goes a long way in when dealing with your customers. I felt like part of a family. Thank you Jimmy. My wife will be in the market for a new Ford Escape in the next year and Dunphy will continue to get my business.

• Buying a ca

Jim Malloy is the best he is caring understanding and professional. I will be doing all my car buying here.

• AWESOME !!!

The sales lady Phyllis C. Was absolutely awesome. Made buying my new F 150 a memorable experience . Their selection of vehicles was good which made it easy for me to find my new vehicle with no problem. Thanks Phyllis and DUNPHY what a great team .

• number one in sales and service.

Great to deal with very good personal. Always good coupons to take and print to save money on car repairs.