Call This Dealer

824 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kundert Volvo from DealerRater.com
  • Superior service

The staff at Kundert personify superior customer service and professionalism. They make the car buying experience pleasurable.

Thank you for your kind words! We aim to please and we love hearing our hard work is appreciated! Thank you so much for your business. We look forw...ard to handling all of your future Volvo needs!

• Always a personal touch!

Always courteous and prompt. They always go the extra mile if necessary to solve issues which I rarely have. I recommend this dealership to anyone int...erested in a Volvo.

• Simplicity and honesty

My title shares 2 things that are difficult to find in car buying and salesmen. George was the exception, he made the car process simple, honest and ...stress free. It was a pleasure in working with him as he explained all the details and was very forthcoming. George is a true asset to Kundert Volvo and his name will be given to family and friends looking for a car, especially a Volvo.

• Wonderful Experience - Exceeded My Expectations

Mike Mazzarro is the most wonderful manager/service advisor. He???s doing double duty as a service advisor while staffing is short. Triple duty, reall...y. He responded to each issue I raised, most pressingly, inadequately responsive brakes and a persistent scraping noise that turned out to be caused by warped rotors and a major rust problem. It took several attempts to remove enough rust to totally silence the noise. Perfection was sought and achieved. There was so much rust that replacing the rotors was not enough. Because there was one finishing touch to complete at 6 pm on Friday and I planned to leave directly for a weekend trip, Mike offered a loaner car for the weekend even though my car would be finished the next morning. This was so sweet. I???m touched by Mike's kindness and thoughtfulness. I was headed to an isolated area. He wanted to make sure that I wouldn???t have any problems. I might have gotten by. I was also relieved that Mike told me that even though my catalytic converter is going bad that it???s not done yet. I have to be able to trust that I???m told the truth about needed repairs. I am reassured now.

• Just leased a beautiful 2018-XC60

The Volvo team of Jay, Frank and Erin were very pleasant, professional and efficient. Jay especially, is very patient and knowledgeable. Thank You K...undert Volvo Korina

Overall Experience

• Incredible service and service agents!

I can not express how thankful I am to have a service team as special at Kundert service department. They are always available to help you with your v...ehicle even if it???s jus a simple item. They put my snow tires on my vehicle in the middle of a snow storm early am and had it finished in an hour so I could make it to work. The work here is always done 110%. You will never feel unsafe or unappreciated at Kundert service department and we can give special thanks to Michael and Pete for that. Thank you! Yours truly Stephen

Overall Experience

• Quick, Easy, No Pressure and Transparent experience!!

George was very helpful from the get go. No fuss, no unnecessary waiting game and very upfront. He really took time helping us when we were still all ...over the place in terms of what car to get. On our 2nd visit, with a car in mind, George ensured there that it was a no-rush, all transparent discussion in terms of our agreement. At first I was very skeptic about all the reviews I saw online about George because of the past car buying experience with a different dealership. We are so happy that we gave it a go with George as everything went as expected!! NOTE: we came in @ 7:30PM after work and George together with the Kundert Volvo team took all the time it needed to explain, walk us through the whole process of the purchase. I think we were the one trying to rush them as we were very excited with the car!!

• New Volvo XC90

Sales worked with me to get accessories and coverages that met my needs, provided fast registration to meet my needs. Product looks very good.

• Amazing salesman

George Miranda was by far the most customer oriented car salesman I???ve ever dealt with! A true asset to Kundert Volvo! I will definitely be back!

• Excellent service, very professional

George Miranda did a great job helping me to purchase my Volvo SC60. He is very professional, courteous and kind. He goes the extra mile to treat his ...customers with excellence. I love the fact that we both can speak Spanish. He is very honest and tells you always the truth. He is not the kind of dealer that lies to you to make you purchase a vehicle that is not right for you. This is my 3rd Volvo at this dealer. So far, George the best sales consultant. I would highly recommend him.

Kundert Volvo