• Service review

Service was completed in a timely manner. Service team is always friendly, courteous, and helpful. Highly satisfied!

• Great Service!!!!!!!

Timely service, complete and thorough service on my vehicle and a friendly service rep who really listens, Thank You Carl!!!

• Good customer service

Service dept personal Carl was very personable and very friendly. Will return to this dealership since I had very good service.

• Good people

They are expensive, that's the only thing I don't like, but they try to keep the price down. $800. was the cost, most $500 in labor, that more then the pump cost. Jim, Rich and Carl are friendly and courtesy good people.

• Barlow GMC

Service was fast and service employees were friendly

Service was fast and service employees were friendly

• Good experience

I invited my son and his wife to come to Barlow's and experience my purchasing transactions. They, my son and his wife, also purchased from Batlow that day and said, 'We have no need to ever go anywhere else besides to purchase a car because of the sale's person and financial employee. They are the best.

• Buying and servicing.

I've been a four year customer with Barlow and have no need to go anywhere else.

• Great Experience

Just bought a new 2017 Terrain, my best buying experience ever, gave me more than I expected for my trade-in. Joe, my salesman, was polite & accommodating. This is the place to buy your next vehicle. John Barlow made sure I got the best deal!

• Great service, courteous staff

Staff was courteous and knowledgeable. Service was fast and the car came back clean.

• Barlow Buick

Everyone has been great from the moment I purchased my Encore through to the Service Dept. They go out of their way to answer questions and explain everything to my husband and myself.