New 781-438-0490
Used 781-438-0490 Email Dealer

Average based on 287 reviews.
  • Great Dealership from Sales to Service

The sales staff was beyond excellent and answered all our questions. They were very helpful in the selection process for our new 2015 Explorer.

• Used 2016 Ford Explorer purchase

Very friendly and no pressure. Recommended by a friend. Had several options.

Very friendly and no pressure. Recommended by a friend. Had several options.

Mike was very easy to deal with, kept me informed along the way. Delivered the car and went over features for me to understand. A positive experience. This is my second vehicle I have purchased from Stoneham Ford. Would recommend to family & friends

• Buyer

Great experience! Fast buying process with no hassle!!

Great experience! Fast buying process with no hassle!!

• Charles Cann

Charles, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I had a emergency service, my van stalled and would not start ,on my tenth try it started. I called Stoneham ford and was told to Bring It right in they took it right away. I called my salesman Brian Flaherty to check on it and put my mind at ease. He came back and told me they found the problem, have the part and are installing it. I would like to thank Rich Silvestri in the service department and staff for the help and getting me back on the road. Charles Cann

• Balanced, Clean, Open

Consistently wonderful service, keep on keeping on!

We appreciate your response, Matiah! We hope to continue to be of service for many years to come.

Consistently wonderful service, keep on keeping on!

• great service

2011 ford mustang nailed the service first time. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stoneham ford

• Tricky diagnosis... got it right the first time.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Kevin Bourque! Thanks again for the great review of Stoneham Motor Company!

The problem with my climate control was a bit tricky to diagnose, which was reflected to me by telephone. Despite that, the crew got it right the first time... everything seems normal now. Nicely done.

• Service!

Great! Stoneham Ford is a great place for sales and/or service . I do not like these surveys or having my email address on another list.

We appreciate your feedback. If there is anything we can do for you, please give us a call.

• Assistant Track Coach

I had an oil change and inspection sticker done. The people that serviced my car and the the check-out person were SUPER:) Sometimes when you get GREAT SERVICE, I ask myself "do these people LOVE their job?" I think I had the type of people that LOVE their job :) Thank you and keep up the LOVE :)