4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 651 reviews

651 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Casey Kia from DealerRater.com

• March 13, 2018

Get my oil change done there every time the wait isn’t to long great customer service . Friendly greeting don’t feel out of place and they make sure ...you understand everything on your paper work before you pay

Thank you for stopping by Casey KIA, Kendrell! We strive to make our dealership feel like home to all of our customers. Stop by for any further assist...ance, have a great day!

June 4, 2018

This was my second time purchasing a vehicle, but my first time purchasing a brand new vehicle. Shaliyah Barrow made this a great experience. I told h...er what I wanted, and she was able to provide me with the car that I was looking for. Shaliyah was VERY knowledgeable about the car, which made my car buying experience a breeze. When in need of another vehicle, I will definitely be returning to Casey Kia. I would recommend Casey Kia and refer them to Shaliyah. Thanks again for your hospitality!

Casey Kia

Thank you for choosing Casey KIA! We're glad to be alongside you on a process as big as buying a new vehicle. Providing you with the best experience i...s our goal and to see you enjoyed your time with us is very encouraging. Stop by for any further assistance and we would be more than happy to help! Until then, enjoy your new vehicle! You deserved it. Have a great day!

March 30, 2018

I would recommend another dealership in Hampton Roads. Tried to return my new vehicle per their 3 day money back guarantee clause. They were very ru...de, and were unwilling to keep their word. https://www.caseykia.com/casey-carefree-guarantee.html If you are not satisfied with your vehicle for any reason, bring it back within 3 days of your purchase and we will refund your money or exchange it for another vehicle.

Hello BJ, our goal at Casey Kia is to provide exceptional customer service. After having worked with your family member on their return, we hope your ...confidence in Casey Kia has been restored.

March 14, 2018

My experience at Casey Kia was awesome. Kelvin Williams was my sales associate and he was fabulous. He sat my husband and I down and explained clear...ly what we were dealing with and what our options were and he put us in a great vehicle. The service was just totally awesome. I would recommend Casey Kia to anyone. And ask for Kelvin Williams. He's the best!!!

Casey Kia

Thank you for choosing Casey KIA, TIffany! Kelvin and our team were glad to have helped you in this process alongside your husband. We are always avai...lable to help you for any inquiry or assistance with your KIA. Have a great day!

March 2, 2018

The service, and the attention felt very genuine. Shaliyah and Mr.Dial did and outstanding job. I deffinetly will recommend them to my friends for bus...iness. I will rate this dealer in a scale of one to ten , I will give them a 9.

Casey Kia

Thank you for stopping by Casey KIA! We are glad to hear about your positive visit, a customer's experience is our main focus and our job's not done u...ntil we make it happen. Please feel free to stop by for any additional inquiries and we'll be glad to help! Have a great day!

February 14, 2018

Very friendly and worked with our budget without a problem. Gave us exactly what we wanted and pointed us in the right direction. Best car dealership...

Casey Kia

We appreciate your visit with us! Charles and the rest of our team at Casey KIA want to ensure every customer that they are in the right hands when th...ey come to us. We will continue to provide the insight and services for any further assistance you may require. Thank you for your time and for your review, have a great day!

February 7, 2018

Charles was wonderful from beginning to the end.He even took us home and picked us up to get the deal done. He was very kind and did all that he could... to get us in a vehicle,yet thoroughly explained everything I needed to move forward. Charles is a very kind man & I will recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle. He the man to see if you want it done right.

Casey Kia

Thank you for your review! Charles is a great, integral part to the Casey KIA crew that works hard to provide exceptional customer service and custome...r insight. We will be glad to assist you in any way possible upon further visits. Have a great day!

January 31, 2018

Charles is a very good sales man I never met someone so nice and he know his work I will highly prefer him he works with you and take you through ever...y step answer Also very nice looking

Casey Kia

Thank you for giving us a visit! Charles wonderfully represents the dedication and amiable nature of our staff. We always look to make ourselves avail...able for any customer and any need. We appreciate your visit and hope to see you again for any further assistance. Have a great day!

January 21, 2018

Came in to look at used cars jay randle helped me find exactly what I was looking for great southern experience from start to finish

Casey Kia

We appreciate your time with us, James! Thank you for giving us a visit, we hope to assist you in any future inquires or curiosities. Have a great day...!

January 9, 2018

Charles is one of the best! He is extremely helpful and full of knowledge. He becomes your friend by the end of the experience, I wouldn???t purchase ...another car from anyone else!

Casey Kia

Thank you for choosing Casey KIA! Our staff shares a passion in ensuring customers leave satisfied through customer service we would all appreciate. Y...our feedback is encouraging to us and we thank you for your glowing review. Have a great day!