Castle Buick GMC

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

517 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Castle Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• January 21, 2016

I always have a great experience when I take my car in for service at Castle Buick. RT is a wonderful service advisor. He's always polite, knowledgeab...le, experienced and makes sure my car gets the service it needs. The customer waiting area is clean and comfortable. They offer free coffee, donuts and use of their iPads. I also love the free oil change and car wash! Thank you!

Hi Kelly, thank you for the compliments about LT and our service department! We are very happy to hear that you love the free oil changes and car wash...es for life program. Thanks again for choosing Castle!

May 9, 2018

L.T was outstanding. He explained everything that needs to be done and was very courteous and professional

We're glad to hear that L.T. took excellent care of you and explained everything to you. Thank you for your kind review, Yvonette!

May 6, 2018

The dealership was nice and it was a great experience! I love my new car and I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

Thank you for taking the time to share your nice feedback on our dealership and your experience here! We appreciate your recommendation and hope to se...e you again for anything else you may need.

May 5, 2018

Tom was a great pleasure to work with. I was thankful I purchased my car at the North Riverside location.i highly recommend this place .Tom riggio was... a huge help.i will recommend a friend

We're so glad Tom was a pleasure to work with and made sure you left happy with your purchase. We appreciate your review and your recommendation on ou...r dealership!

May 3, 2018

The Salesman, Mathews, was amazing. We hate going through the car buying routine, but he made the whole car buying experience a positive one. He was h...onest, kind and very friendly. We came in the door uneasy about car dealers and left with a whole new Encore on car dealers. Thank you!

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

We're glad to hear that he made the car buying experience a positive one for you and provided excellent customer service! Thank you for sharing your f...eedback and for deciding to purchase your Encore here at Castle. We hope you are enjoying it!

May 1, 2018

This is my second car through Castle and it won???t be my last. Take every negative stereotype you have about car dealerships and the car buying proc...ess and throw them away. Castle???s team is low pressure, and their focus is not on price or upsell but wholly on the customer ??? what I want... what I like... what I???m comfortable with. Brandon was super easy to work with and I never once felt pressured to buy or close on a car ??? and I came in at month end when everyone knows the pressure of hitting quotas are on. The rest of the team (finance) was similarly super easy to work with, making for a really positive car buying experience! Their service Dept is also superb ??? always friendly, always professional. I went back to Castle because of how positive my first car buying experience and service was, and this time was no different.

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

Martin, we are so glad to have your continued business and appreciate you sharing such a kind review about our dealership! We're proud to have left su...ch a positive impression on you and are pleased that Brandon and the team made sure you were satisfied. See you next time!

April 28, 2018

Everybody at this dealership is super friendly and very knowledgeable, great customer service! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to ...make a car purchase, they will work with you, and find you a great deal.

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

Thank you for sharing your kind words about our staff and for your recommendation of our dealership!

April 24, 2018

I reccomend this dealership because all the of the sales people and managers help you to find what you need and also try to give you the best deal tha...t good for you.

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation of our dealership! We're glad to have left such a positive impression on you and appreciate your busi...ness.

April 24, 2018

Very friendly, courteous good price Brandon showed me how to operate the controls, set up the telephone, listen to Pandora. He was respectful and... conversational. He offered me something to drink, showed me the service area and ordered mats for my Verano.

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

We're glad Brandon got you all set up in the vehicle and made sure you had all the knowledge needed about it. Thank you for coming to Castle for your ...purchase and we appreciate your kind review. Please let us know of any future needs you may have!

April 23, 2018

Had my 2013 Malibu in for a full system check, burning oil, grinding sound when driving, water leak on headliner, super loud engine noise and they sai...d everything was ok. Never going back. Still under factory warranty and have extended warranty. Was a customer for five years.

Castle Buick GMC