Castle Buick GMC

544 reviews

544 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Castle Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• January 21, 2016

I always have a great experience when I take my car in for service at Castle Buick. RT is a wonderful service advisor. He's always polite, knowledgeable,... experienced and makes sure my car gets the service it needs. The customer waiting area is clean and comfortable. They offer free coffee, donuts and use of their iPads. I also love the free oil change and car wash! Thank you!

Hi Kelly, thank you for the compliments about LT and our service department! We are very happy to hear that you love the free oil changes and car wash...es for life program. Thanks again for choosing Castle!

October 4, 2018

The unprofessional attitude continues On 9/25/2018 11:46 am, via Better Business Bureau communication, I gave Brian Krok, all the information about my... account Joe Genna and Brian Krok requested to cancel the extended warranty and the gap. After 9 days NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.

October 2, 2018

Olivia is the internet sales partner and she listened to my needs and my list of requirements for desired vehicle. The one thing that happens in an exchange... between the sales person and the buyer is trust, such as when you need a certain price and they don't upsell you. This is exactly how Olivia treated me, I gave her specifics and she delivered it over the internet with a great price offer. When I drove 60 miles to view the vehicle I was very pleasantly surprised by the fact that she described the vehicle exactly and it was perfect. I didn't waste my time just so they could get me in and sell me something I would not have wanted.... Quick easy and very pleasant .....

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

We're thrilled to hear about your excellent experience with Olivia and the rest of our team! We're so happy that we were able to exceed your expectati...ons during your time with us, and we're looking forward to helping you out with any future needs!

October 1, 2018

The customer service was beyond what we expected! From the moment we walked in we were greeted by Nubia and immediately started taking about what our... needs were as far as the vehicle we wanted. Nubia exceeded our expectations and found the perfect car for our family!

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

Letty, we're thrilled to hear that Nubia was able to provide you with exceptional customer service during your time with us! We're happy to hear that ...we could help you find the perfect car for your family, and we're looking forward to assisting you with any future needs!

Nubia Canas

(4.8) 10 reviews

September 25, 2018

Nubia was very helpful and professional if your planning buy a car or truck ask for Nubia she help me with all my questions and she wait for me at the... end of the purchased thank you Nubia

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

We're very happy to hear that Nubia was able to answer all of your questions and provide a great experience for you during your visit with us! We appr...eciate your business with us, and we're looking forward to seeing you again for any future needs!

Nubia Canas

(4.8) 10 reviews

September 19, 2018

We had driven from Rockford, IL to purchase a car from a different dealer in the area but found their salesman to be dishonest so we ended up at castle... buick gmc on a whim. As soon as we walked through the door, Tom was extremely helpful and went above and beyond expectations to make sure our needs were met. He definitely tries to connect with his customers and it shows. We left with a car, saying that we would come back just for Tom.

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

Thank you for trusting our dealership to find you the perfect car! We're happy to hear that Tom was able to assist you and provide a great experience ...during your visit, and please do not hesitate to reach out for any future needs!

Tom Riggio

(5.0) 16 reviews

September 18, 2018

This was my first time purchasing a car and i was so lucky & happy to be able to get Maricruz Roman to help me out!!! My Jeep patriot is amazing and i... didnt feel any pressure with her at all! If you plan to buy a new or used car, go to her!

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

Zoshi, we're very happy to hear about your positive experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that Maricruz was able to help you find a great vehicle... and provide excellent service along the way. Thank you for your recommendation, and we hope you're enjoying your new Jeep!

Maricruz Roman

(5.0) 23 reviews

September 14, 2018

The best car buying experience i???ve Ever had! Justin Barnes, my sales rep, was personable and really worked hard to make the deal happen. He was very... responsive and made the process easy. He deserves most of the credit for the sale. I was in and out of the dealership quickly and everyone was courteous and friendly.

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

John, we're thrilled to hear that Justin and the rest of our team were able to provide an excellent experience during your visit with us! We appreciat...e your business, and look forward to assisting you with any future needs!

Tom Hackett

Floor Manager

(4.2) 17 reviews

September 12, 2018

Great sales and service always come here bought all the Buicks we have owned from Castle .We highly recommend there sales and service Justin is a good... salesman

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

Sharyone, we appreciate your continued business with us, and your kind words regarding Justin! We hope to see you again in the future for any other ne...eds!

September 10, 2018

Please read other client???s reviews about Castle Buick GMC North Riverside in Yelp, Cars.com, Better Business Bureau and Google reviews. I wish I had... never bought a car here, unfortunately, I was one more victim, of the several others, of Castle Buick GMC North Riverside deceiving practices. I wish I would???ve read all the complains from other clients that have been scammed here before. In May 2018 I trade my car for a 2018 enclave with a $2000 rebate/discount. I told the seller guy I just wanted to know how much I would have to pay monthly for the new car. They go back and forth from financial with numbers don???t even make sense; they tell you one price, they change it, make you dizzy, tired and confuse with so many numbers, ???rebates??? and ???discounts??? that at the end, you believe you have a fair and honest deal but they are actually taking advantage of you and will charge you a $6000.00 extended warranty and gap without you knowing. I was never asked or informed that a $6000.00 extended warranty and gap was added to my loan; Plus the loan they processed for me, has a 6.8 interest rate! Really high considering I have a good credit. The price on line with the 2000 rebate was $38,218, I also traded my car in and when I received the first payment from Ally, surprise! My total loan is for $42.295.00!! How did I end up having a loan for more money than the cost of the car plus trading my car in?? I had the bad luck of misplacing the package with the manual and papers I signed in Castle and couldn???t get it back. I called the financial guy Brian Krok (a real piece of ...), I identified myself and explained to him that I had lost the papers we signed and asked him to send me a copy. I also ask him an explanation about the enormous total amount in the loan he processed for me and the high interest rate. He was extremely rude and told me he won???t give me any copy because he didn???t have it, I told him, it was hard for me to believe that my file doesn???t have all that information, then again, very rude, he told me that Castle Buick GMC doesn???t keep that information. I asked an explanation about the extended warranty and gap that was included in my loan and that I didn???t remember being told about that, he started laughing and told me: ???Oh yeah! I told you, and yeah, you signed it!!???. Again, I asked him for a copy of our contract but he interrupted me and very annoyed told me: ???I don???t have your papers here, I have to look for that and I???ll call you!??? I asked him when he was going to call me, and he said: ???Tomorrow??? I said ???Ok, I will be waiting for your call??? and he told me: ???Yeah, I???ll call you, I don???t even know who you are!??? and hanged up on me. I felt cheated and totally disrespected as a client. I am just one of the several clients that have been scammed with this "extended warranty and gap", so, is easy to believe employees, managers and whoever supervise managers, are very well knowledgeable about their deceiving practices but just keep doing it. Off course, I still have no copy of the contract I signed and since I can't trust anybody in that agency, I don???t know who to contact to cancel that extended warranty and gap that no one, with a brand-new car, need. Don???t be another client/victim that has to report Castle Buick GMC to the Better Business Bureau for deceiving practices

Pilar

On 9/25/2018 11:46 am, via Better Business Bureau communication, I gave all the information about my account Joe Genna and Brian Krok requested to can...cel the extended warranty and the gap. After 9 days NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.