RideSmart Auto

452 reviews

452 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of RideSmart Auto from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• October 23, 2017

I bought my first car from Joe and it was a wonderful experience, better that i could have ever expected. He was so helpful with every single detail and... question I had. I didn't know a lot going in and I left with a better understanding about cars than I ever thought I could. I would recommend going to Ride Smart Auto to anyone, and when the time comes I will definitely be coming back. It was worth the 1.5 hour drive. Thanks so much for everything!

Thanks Brook for the great review! We are always happy when our customers are satisfied and happy with the experience at our dealership. Best Wishes J...oe

December 7, 2018

Henry was great! It was a quick purchase and they had everything ready for me! I needed a used expedition they had one that was perfect what I was looking... for and they made the buying quick and easy! Would definitely recommend !

Worked with:
    Henry Furlong

Sales & Finance

NOT RATED

October 27, 2018

Joe, Henry and Fran went out of their way to make everything perfect!! I have to start off by saying this was a journey I’ll never forget!! It started... in Florida where I’m from and I was originally going to buy a car in Atlanta. However, the car in Atlanta was not the car promised to me over the phone even through pictures and videos. I was so upset because I sacrificed leaving my family for this car. I immediately picked up the phone and called Ridesmart Auto which was my plan B. Joe answers the phone and I begin to tell him what my current situation was and how upset I was, he first called me down and when I was able to get back in a normal state of mind we began talking about the car he had in stock that I was interested in but I was very cautious because of what I just had gone through. He reassured me that the car was exactly what he was describing and for some reason I trusted him and I believed in him just by the nature of his voice. The only obstacle now was, I was in Atlanta and Joes car was in Pennsylvania. I took a deep breath and I told him I’m on my way!!! I saddled up and 15 hrs later during my road trip there I get a phone call from my wife that my 1 yr old broke out in hives. Now what???? I picked up the phone called Joe as I’m driving trying to come up with a plan because the original plan was to trade my current car in for the ne VW and drive it 24 hrs bank to Florida the next morning after we did all the paperwork. It couldn’t be so perfect right? At this point I called Jet Blue and a buddy of mine got me a buddy pass for the next morning to fly out of Philadelphia at 9 am. Brilliantly Joe offered to send his employee Fran (which is an awesome man) to meet me when I arrived at midnight at the airport with all the paper work in which he did and worked out perfectly!!! I couldn’t thank them enough and none of this would have came close to happening if Ridesmart auto was as flexible and reliable as they were. I arrived home and finalized everything with Henry in their finance department and my VW golf TDI which is even nicer than they described in my opinion was shipped to me and I’m now enjoying it more than ever!!! I highly recommend this team and dealership and consider them fronded for life at this point. Job well done guys ;-)

Worked with:
    Joe Porini

NOT RATED

September 22, 2018

What an enjoyable way to purchase a vehicle... they definitely have business name right!!!!! I'll never buy a vehicle from anyone else, Joe and Henry... are top notch

September 12, 2018

I was very happy to find the vehicle that I wanted. Although the drive from Philly took more than an hour, I was happy to be greeted by the professional... staff, and the condition of the vehicle is excellent. They even delivered my vehicle because it was not ready for pick-up. I was extremely satisfied with the service offered by RideSmartAuto and highly recommend it to future buyers.

We are delighted you found your car and it was worth the drive! We strive to give a great buying experience to all of our customers. Best Wishes Joe

September 11, 2018

Friendly courteous staff. I would and do recommend Ridesmart to my friends and anyone I talk to. Nice selecting of cars too. everyone there was easy to... talk to from the salespeople to the guys washing the cars

Thanks Albert,we look forward to assisting your friends and family find the car for them! Best Wishes Joe

September 8, 2018

The list price for the car brought me in. They didn't take much off, but I already felt I was getting a good value. They were reasonable and easy... to deal with. I would recommend them if you are in the market for a used car. I purchased a plug-in electric hybrid and wish the car had been charged and filled with gas when I purchased it.

Thanks Kevin, our prices are very competitive and we try to accommodate each customer. Best Wishes Joe

September 8, 2018

I had been looking for a VW Convertible for quite sometime. The entire staff at RideSmart was wonderful. I couldn’t be happier with the car buying... experience. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Sara, it's a great car and we are so pleased that you love it! Best Wishes Joe

July 26, 2018

RideSmart is a 1st class act. No gimmicks, no surprises, great deals and excellent communication. Good old fashioned customer service is their cornerstone.... Highly recommended.

Thanks very much Joe, our customers are very important to us and great customer service is what we pride ourselves on! Best Wishes Joe

July 6, 2018

Every member of the staff was friendly and patient! It was my first time buying a car and I was nervous to say the least, but Henry was awesome and made... the entire process as stress free as possible! My credit isn’t the best but he was still able to put me in a car for a reasonable monthly price! The whole environment was laid back and trustworthy. I didn’t feel like I was getting swindled the way I have looking for cars at other dealerships. I love my new car and would suggest RideSmart to any friend buying a car! Thanks for all your help, Henry and the rest of the RideSmart staff!

We believe every customer is important and deserves a great car buying experience ! Enjoy your car ! Best Wishes Joe