RideSmart Auto

450 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 24, 2017

I bought my first car from Joe and it was a wonderful experience, better that i could have ever expected. He was so helpful with every single detail and... question I had. I didn't know a lot going in and I left with a better understanding about cars than I ever thought I could. I would recommend going to Ride Smart Auto to anyone, and when the time comes I will definitely be coming back. It was worth the 1.5 hour drive. Thanks so much for everything!

Thanks Brook for the great review! We are always happy when our customers are satisfied and happy with the experience at our dealership. Best Wishes J...oe

September 22, 2018

What an enjoyable way to purchase a vehicle... they definitely have business name right!!!!! I'll never buy a vehicle from anyone else, Joe and Henry... are top notch

September 12, 2018

I was very happy to find the vehicle that I wanted. Although the drive from Philly took more than an hour, I was happy to be greeted by the professional... staff, and the condition of the vehicle is excellent. They even delivered my vehicle because it was not ready for pick-up. I was extremely satisfied with the service offered by RideSmartAuto and highly recommend it to future buyers.

We are delighted you found your car and it was worth the drive! We strive to give a great buying experience to all of our customers. Best Wishes Joe

September 11, 2018

Friendly courteous staff. I would and do recommend Ridesmart to my friends and anyone I talk to. Nice selecting of cars too. everyone there was easy to... talk to from the salespeople to the guys washing the cars

Thanks Albert,we look forward to assisting your friends and family find the car for them! Best Wishes Joe

September 8, 2018

The list price for the car brought me in. They didn't take much off, but I already felt I was getting a good value. They were reasonable and easy... to deal with. I would recommend them if you are in the market for a used car. I purchased a plug-in electric hybrid and wish the car had been charged and filled with gas when I purchased it.

Thanks Kevin, our prices are very competitive and we try to accommodate each customer. Best Wishes Joe

September 8, 2018

I had been looking for a VW Convertible for quite sometime. The entire staff at RideSmart was wonderful. I couldn’t be happier with the car buying... experience. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Sara, it's a great car and we are so pleased that you love it! Best Wishes Joe

July 26, 2018

RideSmart is a 1st class act. No gimmicks, no surprises, great deals and excellent communication. Good old fashioned customer service is their cornerstone.... Highly recommended.

Thanks very much Joe, our customers are very important to us and great customer service is what we pride ourselves on! Best Wishes Joe

July 6, 2018

Every member of the staff was friendly and patient! It was my first time buying a car and I was nervous to say the least, but Henry was awesome and made... the entire process as stress free as possible! My credit isn’t the best but he was still able to put me in a car for a reasonable monthly price! The whole environment was laid back and trustworthy. I didn’t feel like I was getting swindled the way I have looking for cars at other dealerships. I love my new car and would suggest RideSmart to any friend buying a car! Thanks for all your help, Henry and the rest of the RideSmart staff!

We believe every customer is important and deserves a great car buying experience ! Enjoy your car ! Best Wishes Joe

July 6, 2018

I was a little hesitant at first buying a car here since I am all the way from Long Island and did not know if it would be worth the trip...but it definitely... was! I recently just bought a used Lexus HS 250h from here and I absolutely love it! The car was in pretty good condition minus a scratch on the front side of the car. The car honestly drives like a dream. I would definitely recommend buying a car here!

Thanks Jenna, it was a pleasure helping you find the car you love! At RideSmart we help people from near and far find exactly what they are looking fo...r in a price they can afford. Best Wishes Joe

July 1, 2018

Joe and his team at RideSmart are total pros. He gets great cars, many of which go really fast. I traded my vehicle and got a beautiful, 2015 VW Passat.... Buying cars has always been a necessity evil but with RideSmart it’s much easier and more enjoyable. I would recommend them to everyone in the Tri-state area.

Thanks Dayna, buying a car from RideSmart is painless and we are so glad you found us! Best Wishes Joe