RideSmart Auto

479 reviews

April 27, 2020

Worked with Henry to buy a used VW Golf TDI. He was very friendly, the car was in great condition and was priced so competitively, I couldn’t bring myself... to haggle with him.

April 19, 2020

My second time dealing with Ride Smart Auto and drove off the lot with my 2nd purchased. Joe Porrini was amazing, he went above and beyond to offer me... a great deal. The whole process was really seamless. I would highly recommend Ride Smart Auto to all my family and friends.

• October 23, 2017

I bought my first car from Joe and it was a wonderful experience, better that i could have ever expected. He was so helpful with every single detail and... question I had. I didn't know a lot going in and I left with a better understanding about cars than I ever thought I could. I would recommend going to Ride Smart Auto to anyone, and when the time comes I will definitely be coming back. It was worth the 1.5 hour drive. Thanks so much for everything!

Thanks Brook for the great review! We are always happy when our customers are satisfied and happy with the experience at our dealership. Best Wishes J...oe

March 19, 2020

Ride Smart is exactly what you want in an automobile dealership. Over the past 7 years, my family has purchased 6 vehicles from them. We have found them... to be customer focused, friendly, honest and fair on trades. All of the vehicles that we purchased went through a detailed inspection and preparation prior to delivery. I have recommended Ride Smart to several friends and look forward to doing business with them again going forward.

March 3, 2020

The entire staff was friendly and courteous. They went out of their way to ensure the process was simple, easy and efficient!! I am very satisfied with... my experience at Ride Smart Auto.

March 2, 2020

Totally righteous and trustworthy. My second car from Joe; last one was nine years ago and I got 150,000 miles out of it. He'll work with you to get... you in the ideal car and it's totally comfortable. You can't do better!

January 31, 2020

Joe, Kathy, Henry, Fran. Great service related to my C MAX. After purchase, when we determined there was an issue with the key, you took care of the... problem immediately, professionally, without question. Post purchase service is a primary indicator of overall service. Thank you!

January 27, 2020

Ride Smart - Great team, great products - easy to work with. Knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. I've purchased many cars, trucks and ag tractors... - this team often knows their product, features and warranties better than their dealer counterparts.

December 29, 2019

Joe and Company are the best I've ever encountered in this business! They were friendly, informative, and helpful without being pushy. My wife and I found... ourselves in a tight situation right before Christmas, as our old car showed signs that it was on its last legs. We gave RideSmart a call, after our online search showed that they had a low-mileage used car that met all of our criteria. We made the hour and a half trek from our home in Millersburg, PA, all the way out to Honey Brook, and I hoped that I had not made a mistake in by-passing all of the dealerships and car lots in Harrisburg, our place of work. Joe, Fran, and the rest of the team quickly put my wife and I at ease. It was immediately apparent that they were serious about providing a professional, proactive, but non-aggressive approach to helping us into the car that we wanted. Joe took the best part of the afternoon helping us to weigh the best options in financing, to weigh the most effective options in terms of warranties, and also got to know a lot about who Melissa and I were not just as customers, but as people. We were as satisfied as a car-buying customer can be, and I would not hesitate to point my family, my friends, and anyone else in need of automotive recommendations towards Joe and the rest of his fine staff. They made this experience an absolute pleasure.

December 18, 2019

I bought a used Toyota Rav4 XLE about 2 weeks ago and I am very pleased with the small SUV. Great car!!! Rides and drives great. Toyota always makes great... vehicles.

Diane, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We love selling vehicles like Toyotas because of their unmatched reliability. The RideSmart team i...s happy to hear that you are satisfied!