RideSmart Auto

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 445 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 24, 2017

I bought my first car from Joe and it was a wonderful experience, better that i could have ever expected. He was so helpful with every single detail and... question I had. I didn't know a lot going in and I left with a better understanding about cars than I ever thought I could. I would recommend going to Ride Smart Auto to anyone, and when the time comes I will definitely be coming back. It was worth the 1.5 hour drive. Thanks so much for everything!

Thanks Brook for the great review! We are always happy when our customers are satisfied and happy with the experience at our dealership. Best Wishes J...oe

July 26, 2018

RideSmart is a 1st class act. No gimmicks, no surprises, great deals and excellent communication. Good old fashioned customer service is their cornerstone.... Highly recommended.

July 6, 2018

Every member of the staff was friendly and patient! It was my first time buying a car and I was nervous to say the least, but Henry was awesome and made... the entire process as stress free as possible! My credit isn’t the best but he was still able to put me in a car for a reasonable monthly price! The whole environment was laid back and trustworthy. I didn’t feel like I was getting swindled the way I have looking for cars at other dealerships. I love my new car and would suggest RideSmart to any friend buying a car! Thanks for all your help, Henry and the rest of the RideSmart staff!

July 6, 2018

I was a little hesitant at first buying a car here since I am all the way from Long Island and did not know if it would be worth the trip...but it definitely... was! I recently just bought a used Lexus HS 250h from here and I absolutely love it! The car was in pretty good condition minus a scratch on the front side of the car. The car honestly drives like a dream. I would definitely recommend buying a car here!

July 1, 2018

Joe and his team at RideSmart are total pros. He gets great cars, many of which go really fast. I traded my vehicle and got a beautiful, 2015 VW Passat.... Buying cars has always been a necessity evil but with RideSmart it’s much easier and more enjoyable. I would recommend them to everyone in the Tri-state area.

May 26, 2018

great place to buy a car ! the people are kind and trustworthy. The vehicles are clean and well kept. The whole transaction was smooth and flawless.

May 23, 2018

Ask Joe for a good used van. He sold us a 2016 Chrysler tour van! We couldn't be happier. We love this van. Everyone there are very nice people to... deal with.

May 16, 2018

If you want a fantastic buying experience, go to Henry & Joe at RideSmart Auto. I'm almost 50 and have bought many vehicles. I've never considered... auto purchase as a favorite thing to do but Henry made this a very pleasant experience. I cannot say enough good things about his professionalism and knowledge. He worked with me and got me a great deal. I have found a dealership for life. Thank you very much!

May 4, 2018

We bought a 2009 Chrysler Minivan from them. We dealt with Fran and Henry. They really stand by their cars. They promised us a newly inspected quality... used car. There was a minor problem when it was inspected and was fixed plus they gave us a loaner until it was taken care of "all" at no cost to us. I can't begin to say how much they went out their way to make us happy with our new car. They really are a great place to buy your next car.

Thanks very much for the great review Brian! We strive to make each car buying experience a good one and we are happy you found a car you love. Best W...ishes Joe

April 18, 2018

Honest and informative, friendly and flexible. Fair deals. Joe spent the time to educate me and work with me to get me into the vehicle of my choice and... to fit my budget

Thanks John for the great review , our customers are very important to us and we are happy to help you find the right deal for you! Best Wishes Joe