2001 Acura Cl

This is by far the best car I've ever owned

by from Ga on August 12, 2017

This car was fast leather interior sunroof red I loved everything about it she had over 200,000 miles but operated like to have 50,000 miles.

Great to get u where u need to go

by from Pheonix az on August 2, 2017

This car met all my needs great on gas and luxurious in side comfortable inside and looks like a $100,000 car it worth ever penny best money I've ever spent had to get the newer version it gets two thumbs up from me

Great car for a great price

by on August 1, 2017

This car has met my needs but given the low mileage and price, this buy was a must. The dealer was great answering all our questions and keeping us informed.

I love this car

by from San jose, ca on July 22, 2017

This car is reliable comfertable and fast i love this car.i really couldnt have picked a better car if i tryed.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car I've ever had.

by from Oakland, CA, then Tampa, Fl on July 19, 2017

The CLS still has that throaty, 6000 RPM growl when it is asked to perform after 16 years of commuting for ~180k miles!! Need I say more?

Acura reliability, bmw performance

by from Columbia, SC on May 14, 2017

This car is quick, reliable, with very good handling. Basically a mechanically advanced bmw 3 series rival with Acura reliability. Easily hits 200k miles with no major repair and minimal maintenance.

Acura cl type s

by from South Florida on March 5, 2015

This cars have the worst transmission in the world over all the car is great just get ready to buy anew tranny after 70k miles

2001 Acura CL rocks!

by from CA on August 1, 2014

Great performance and decent gas mileage. Handles like it's on tracks with plenty of horsepower to move. Solid quality fit and finish.

very nice driving and handling

by from Cleveland ohio on May 10, 2014

Car runs like a fine tuned top. Bought mine, one owner 171,504 miles. Bought it for my son, wife and I are both hoping he doesnt like it. We both want it, drives better than our Audi S4, not as much horsepower, but drives nicer.

2001 CL-S

by from NE PA. on July 24, 2012

Owned my CL-S since new Now with 235,000 on the clock. Without question the MOST reliable Car I have ever owned. Oil change @5000mi. With Mobil 1 and standard maintainability is all that is needed. Fabulous seats! 29-30 mpg on the highway what more can you ask for!

Our Expert Review: 2001 Acura Cl