2015 Acura Ilx

So far so good.

by from Alameda, Ca on August 27, 2017

It took some time, but I'm so glad I didn't settle & held out to get this car. Mileage is great, it's sporty & a definite upgrade over my last car. My previous ride was used & had a lot of issues so to come into something that's so new, with all these modern features like bluetooth & a rear camera & all standard features working is great. My only knock would be the gas tank is a little smaller compared to my previous car.

This really good.

by from Ohio on August 15, 2017

It is really comfortable and looks great have all the feature what I am looking for, it wld be good if the length is bit bigger
Not Rated Reliability

Good car!

by from Apex, North Carolina on August 5, 2017

All around it was a pretty good and reliable car. i just don't feel like it was the car for me. it was good while it lasted though. I would how ever recommend this car to people. It is a good commuting car and is very reliable, never had any issues with it.

Most recommended vehicle

by from Haverstraw, NY on July 12, 2017

Tho vehicle is very comfortable and it style is great. I recommend this Acura to all people that want to an a car and they are not sure. Best recommendation vehicle ever.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Should have done more research

by from Dallas,TX on July 7, 2017

The car alone is a beautiful car, wish I would have done more research on it and test drive it a lil longer I am currently having issues with the interior lights. I know it's pretty owned but I just bought the car 3 weeks ago today

Beautiful

by from Palm bay fl on June 29, 2017

This car was a great first car experience for me my family and I loved it and enjoyed it right now I have the next. 2years up of this car 2017 I loved it I i hope you will to

Uses car for Havingfun

commuter

by from Plano on May 24, 2017

roof is really low, I'm not tall, but getting in and out is a bit hard, this is hardly a luxury car, it's great for commute.

New owner 2015 ILlX

by from Lancaster, Oh on April 6, 2017

Love the car but was surprised that a luxury car didn't not come with satellite radio as a standard option, along with other safety features i.e. Blind spot monitor etc. Those are considered an upgrade to a premium package. Had all of that in my previous car and am adding the satellite radio's separate receiver to the Acura. Excellent performing car as far as driving and I love the sporty look of the ILX.

My Acura ILX-TECH is a great car!

by from chicago, IL on October 13, 2016

The Acura ILX is a great car! The 5 speed Auto and 2.0 Liter engine is so smooth and responsive, it seems faster than the rated horsepower. The inside is finished very nicely and the ride is very comfortable. I really like the steering feel is well, it is light, but it goes exactly where you point it. I was lucky to find this one, it was the last 2015 on the lot. I like the 2013-2015 over the 2016-2017 update of the ILX.

Most bang for the buck

by from Brooklyn NY on April 13, 2015

I have driven many Acuras over the years 2 Legends in the late 80's and early 90's Several MDXs in the 00's and 2011. 2 ILXs (150 HP) in the past couple of years And now the new updated ILX with 200+ HP. By far the most fun I ever had driving an Acura. And a great price to boot. Leases for under $300 with no money down. Handles great and drives smoothly. Very comfortable with lots of luxury features (even the base model) Nothing negative to state about it. If your looking for an upscale entry level luxury sedan, this car has got the goods. I test drove the competition ( Buick Verano,Lexus IS 250, Infiniti Q40, BMW 320, Benz CLA and Audi A-3. While all were more than acceptable, ILX proved to be the winner. Most bang for the buck. Zippy, sporty, comfortable and good looking inside and out. Less expensive to lease or own than the others.