1993 Integra

4.4 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.8 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Best car I've ever owned!

by AZIntegra from Phoenix, AZ on June 25, 2007

I've had my Integra since '96, and it's been fun, sporty and reliable. It's had it's share of problems over the years, but nothing out of the ordinary for an aging vehicle. I still wouldn't even think twice about jumping in and heading out for a long road trip. In the 11 years I've owned it, I had to tow it only once (and that was because my mechanic had screwed something up that morning). Great gas mileage. Excellent visibility all around. Surprising amount of cargo space. Still looks sharp after 14 years. Parts are easily available. Outstanding car. Complaints: Not many. Back seats are cramped (it's a small car, after all). Peppy, but could use a few more hp. Overall, I'm very happy and would buy one again! Tip: Avoid Integras that are all pimped-out, sellers with stock Integras are less likely to have abused them.

It's the car that keeps going...and going...

by Energizer from SLC, UT on December 7, 2006

I bought this '93 car over 5 years ago, a salvaged title no less, and it has been well worth it. I do general maintenance and the car just lasts and lasts with no problems. This car is at 168k miles and I think it will go on and last for many thousands of more miles. It's been a fun little car - it's not a family size car and you can't move all your belongings in one trip - but it's amazing how much storage capacity it has as the back seat folds down. It's fast and sporty yet reliable. The only drawbacks to this car is that it is low to the ground, a very tall person would not like it. And this one is a coupe/hatch, it's a tight squeeze for anyone in the backseat.

Most reliable, fun car I've ever owned.

by IntegraMan93 from Tooele, UT on March 12, 2012

Let me start by saying that the only reason I gave it four stars in comfort is because of how cramped the back seat is. For the driver and front passenger, it's VERY comfortable! I had the 1993 Acura Integra GS Coupe, with a 5 speed manual. In regular driving, gas mileage was about 30-32 mpg. But, since it was a manual, I found that I could always cruse in a higher gear that was "necessary" in order to get even better mileage. I usually got about 320 miles to a (13 gallon) tank, but being stingy about the gearing and the way I drove, I got up to 360 some times. It may have the styling and fun of a coupe, but it is technically a hatchback, and comes with all the versatility and practicality of one. You can lay the seats down flat and have huge cargo space, but even if you don't, the trunk is a very good size for such a small car. You also get a rear window wiper, which is one thing I can't stand not having. Being the GS trim, mine came with very nice black leather seats, a power sunroof (far better than most, I might add), power windows and mirrors, and antilock brakes. Even though the antilock brakes is only offered on the GS, they all come with four wheel disks, which is very good, considering it's a 90's car. Another thing to mention is that THIS CAR IS FAST! Not like "European Supercar" fast, but fast. It will do 110 miles per hour in fourth gear. Imagine what it can do in fifth! It goes from 0-60 in about 7.5-8 seconds. I've never actually timed it, that's just my guess. It also has a nice exhaust note. It would sound better with a magnaflow, but for a stock four cylinder motor, it sounds very good! I LOVED that car, and would have kept it for a good long time. Unfortunately, I was side-swiped by a big SUV, and the car was beyond totaled. It's totally crash worthy, though. It was a pretty nasty crash, and I walked away with only minor bruises. I wish the same could be said for the car, though. Definitely a car worth buying, you will not regret it! It only lets me pick one primary use, so I put Just getting around, which is what I did the most. But if you're looking for a car to have fun with, the Integra will not disappoint!

I absolutely loved it, perfect in every way

by Aady from Mobile Alabama on September 20, 2017

I loved any and all good and or bad perfect size would trade for same year and or model any time. Size was small but perfect for a women and or man... Just love it love it

Very powerful

by Jovany69 from Los angeles on May 17, 2018

Its a great car if u dont have kids its fast and drives smoth if ur single and trying to make alot of noise its the car for u and its also a girl magnet