1995 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1995 Acura Integra
Average based on 10 reviews

My first car and the best

by from Rumson, New Jersey on February 25, 2008

My first car was an Acura Integra which ran with only new brakes and new plugs for the 10 years I owned it. The engine was so well built that the mechanic who replaced the brakes gave me an attractive offer to buy my car. Foolishly I later took it and am now looking to purchase a similar car for my son.

i have this car

by from jackson mi on October 11, 2006

it's amazing . verryyy fast and nice. you will injoy this car if you have it or get it i know it i love it hachbacks are my favorite and there the best to get 2.

Love my car

by from Los Angeles, ca on May 25, 2014

I am the original owner, bought this car new in 1995 and plan to keep it for a very long time. Never gave me any problems and often get offers to buy it from young guys who want to soup it up. Wish I could get an newer model, but that doesn't even exist. Wish I didn't sell my 1967 firebird which is now worth 10x more than I paid it. Suspect this acura will have long range value too.

Excellent car

by from Sacramento, CA on February 28, 2016

I am the original owner of a 1995 Integra Special Edition 4 door with auto trans. The car has nearly 200K miles and still runs excellent. The car has needed few required repairs, mostly just maintenance and I have upgraded the suspension, intake, exhaust, brakes and tires. Always passes smog easily. I don't hesitate to take it on 1000+ mile road trips and it will still get 34 mpg on a long trip. Will run all day long at 80 mph without any problems. The only complaint is the paint/clear coat doesn't hold up, but other than that it still looks good. I get offers all the time from young guys to buy it, but I've got no plans to sell my "Black Beauty" any time soon.

Awesome

by from OH on September 6, 2011

One of the best cars I've owned and very strong and reliable. I love it and will always be a Honda man.

Integra GSR

by from Carmel,NY on August 10, 2006

I Loved this car....it was the best car I have ever owned. Handled mint, power was great, saved on gas, and looked sporty too. It was unfortunate that I had crashed mine due to a deer in the road, but the time will come where I shall buy another. Excellent car.

ok

by from eastt los angeles on February 14, 2007

its an ok car, very quick once you mess with the engine leather interior is no good used as daily driver and got tears would recommend changing seats to type r seats much nicer

great first car

by from on July 29, 2009

I have had my integra for about a year now i bought it with 125,000 on it and it now has about 135,000 and has only not started once! and that was due to a malfunction in the aftermarket alarm system put it. Great reliable car! good gas mileage..great project car to buy and upgrade as performance parts are cheap overall i love my car and would recomment it to anyone

Best money i ever spent

by from GA on July 25, 2012

I paid less than $1000 for this little car two years ago. And in those 2 yrs it has run great. Now, at almost 300k, I am just having to do "major" work (i.e. cv axels, inner/outer tire rods). The parts have been more than reasonable cost wise and I do most of the work myself. The only down side is we are now a four person family and carseats are difficult in a 2 door. Still I love this car if for no other reason than it's reliability. I would still feel comfortable taking this car just about anywhere. If you take the time to do the regular maint. this car will go and go!

a solid car after 13 years

by from Arecibo, PR on May 4, 2008

My 13-year old Integra has been a great car. It has never left me stranded and has cost little to maintain over all these years. I had 2 manufacturer-related problems, the rear-window defogger and the engine mounts were both faulty. The engine mounts cost me a clutch as well after only 60,000 miles. I have one design complaint: If the dash lights are anything above the minimum brightness you can see the reflection of the speedometer in the windshield, which I find very annoying. The one true black mark for Honda is the clutch. I have owned/driven a number of hondas in my life, and none had clutches as rough as the clutch for this car, and that includes the original and the OEM replacement. I will own this car until a truly economical Plug-in hybrid or something equivalent appears on the market.