2001 Acura Integra

Really reliable car!

by from Garden Grove, CA on July 11, 2011

I have owned my 2001 acura integra gsr for about 4 years now and i am the second owner and i have only done regular required maintenance on it like oil changes and so far i haven't had any issues with it. The car is also fairly strong for a 4 cylinder car but i recommend getting a turbocharger or supercharger for some extra hp! There is a ton of aftermarket parts for this car and that's another reason that this car is a target for thieves so if you do own an acura integra you know what im talking about! Make sure you keep yours locked up in a garage at all times!! The gas mileage i get varies since i have mine with a built engine and have an added turbocharger to it so i get between 15-20mpg, a stock gsr should get in the low to mid 20mpg. Overall i highly recommend this car as it's very reliable and makes for a great car to modify also!

Most fun car

by from Elmwood Park IL on November 23, 2013

I love this already. So much pick up speed when punch the gas pedal, much faster than my 92 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4 banger

most reliable

by from los angeles on July 30, 2011

most reliable car i have owned sound radio runs very well paint marvelous does not uses too much gasoline very quite while running

My first car

by from ct on July 29, 2007

my 01 integra ls has given me no problems yet and ive been driving it for 3 years now. It's extremely good with gas 25mpg in the city. With $25 you should be good for the whole week. The car's performance is okay but i would recommend a GSR for more Hp and better performance. I'm very satisfied with Acura that i would continue buying acura(honda) made cars.

reliable car

by from Los Angeles, CA on September 7, 2017

it was good to own for the moment I had it. Still searching for one in good condition. I hope I can find it

Most fun car 5 speed I have ever driven .

by from Reading PA on June 4, 2017

LS version is the one to own. Great styling & hatchback practical. Handling better that expected and great gas mileage.

Very reliable also has great gas efficiency.

by from Pico rivera ca on June 3, 2017

This car was special to me since it was everything was looking for in a car at that time in my life. What more could i have asked for.

Best High Performance compact vehicle vehicle Ever

by from Crestline, Ca on March 21, 2017

I absolutely loved the Acura Integra, I owned. My daughter was so impressed with i'ts performance. She bought one as well. You could call us an integrated family. With high integrity and values. Represented by the vehicles we drive.