2008 MDX

4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Aucra MDX

by SPECEL ED from Potomac Falls, VA on May 10, 2010

I have a 2008 and I love this SUV. I've owned a Highlander, Explorer and a Redeo and this truck is by far the best. Granted it is a better quality to begin with. Handling for a SUV is great. Fast, comfortable and gets 21MPG combined city/highway around Tysons Corner VA.

Wife's Car

by Shade Tree Mechanic from Denver on May 15, 2011

Purchased an 08 MDX, with 45K on it, drives like a dream, has Nav., DVD in the rear, and the power tail gate. Seats are very comfortable, the heated seats are wonderful, not too hot, just right! My wife loves being seated higher than the 4 door Infiniti that we had. The controls are placed in very good positions, and the suv has no rattles or noises at all. Going down the highway, the car is very quiet, all in all a very nice suv, just wish it got a little better gas mileage.

So far Perfect

by Nikki from Denver on December 27, 2009

I had my MDX for 2 years now, and so Far Love it. Love all the Features the easy Navigation, Stereo System, the Remote Control Left gate, I am also starting to use many of the Voice commands(very Cool. I had no issues with my MDX at all. the Super handling 4 wheel drive system is GREAT and sure footed on Colorado Snow and Icee roads. I learned to trust this SUV in adverse weather conditions.

Awesome!!!!!!

by Acura Acura from Mount Laurel, New Jersey on November 30, 2007

I have owned a 2000 Lexus RX 300, 2004 Acura MDX, 2006 Toyota 4 Runner and now the 2008 Acura MDX for a month and I love the car since I first had it as a loaner. It is a vast improvement over the previous MDX models (prior to 2007). The handling, speed and interior design are awesome. Love the manual/automatic transmission. The sound system, navigation system and HFL are also extraordinary. Would buy this car again in a heartbeat and would recommend this vehicle to anyone who loves driving and wants an awesome (did I use this word yet?) experience!

MDX - I'm loving it

by Jumpman22 from West Palm Beach, FL on December 27, 2011

Purchased a 2008 MDX a little over a month ago but have been putting it through its paces and love it! The body style has changed slightly since 2008, have added a roof rack and will be adding running boards soon. Needed a vehicle with 3rd row seating, luxury feel and good resale without being to big or truck like for my wife to feel comfortable driving. This is a perfect fit! Handles great, quick, love the AWD. We took it on a road trip 3 weeks in and it was so comfortable and nice for a 1,000 mile drive. The MDX looks great, drives great, handles, and comes equpeed. After MUCH searching it was a no-brainer. I also considered BMW X5 and Audi Q5 and Q7.

Great Roadtrip Car

by LP Family from Opelika, AL on March 28, 2012

I went from a 05 Infiniti G35 to the 08 MDX to accomodate my 3 kids when we travel. The kids love it. It's comfortable with lots of leg room. My 5yr old love the 3rd row seat. I highly recommend this car for family with small children. The only bad thing I would say about this car is the gas mileage on it when I'm driving in the city. Other than that it's wonderful!

The Ultimate driving machine !

by the hard to please driver ! from KY on October 9, 2007

I am very hard to please driver , I did drive Mercdes M, BMW X5, and other SUV , By far this is the best driving machine ! It combined easy handling (when driven by my wife)and will satisfy the aggresive driver as well . The sound system is superior, I actually enjoy it more than my Bose surround system at home , It is packed with so many advanced tech features that is not even advertised by Acura !! I feel lucky having taken that test drive , I ended up in getting the 2008 MDX with sport/techn/ rear DVD , my only take on Acura is that the parking sensors are not standard ..but even after spending $600 on these sensors , Its an excellen deal . even compared with other SUVs in the $$75,000 range ...

Excellent Vehicle

by Auto Enthusiast from Mcallen, TX on March 21, 2011

MDX is a phenomenal vehicle. Luxurious, great performance for an SUV, reliable, and about the best resale value you can find. Third seat is not very accessible when 2 carseats are in 2nd row.

2008 MDX Elite

by DLC from on March 20, 2017

I recently purchased a 2008 Acura MDX with 171,000 miles on it. I would trust this car anywhere. I traded in my 2007 Honda Civic and the only thing I miss is the mpg. The MDX has great options and is very stylish. I looked at many SUVs before purchasing the MDX including Highlander, Explorer, Sorento, Santa Fe, and Pilot. The only ones that even came close to the MDX was the Highlander and Pilot (which is the Honda that the MDX is based off of). Would definitely recommend to anyone young or old. Heck I'm 16 and I love it.

Great SUV

by Weezy from Va on March 19, 2012

Excellent all around suv...fast and sure handling. Exterior styling leaves something to be desired and gas mileage not favorable.

1 2 3 4 5 6