2010 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2010 Acura Mdx
Average based on 19 reviews

The best premium SUV you can buy!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL on August 20, 2010

I sold my E Class Merc and bought the "base" 2010 MDX. Having owned many quality vehicles, including 7 SUV's over the past 20 years, in my opinion, the MDX is the best I have owned. Quality, finish, performance and features are outstanding. This SUV is so much fun to drive, in a world full of bland vehicles. AWD and exceptional braking make it ultra safe. Unless you really need the nav and MP3 features, the base model is a very good choice. You can hardly call a vehicle that has a rear camera, power tail-lift, power/heated leather seats, voice controlled Bluetooth, CD changer, moon roof and much more a base model! Front seats are superb. Middle row (reclines) is excellent. Third row is for kids or small adults only. I also personally like the styling very much. One thing I really like is that although this is a big vehicle, it does not feel or look like a van. Some SUV's are beginning to look like vans. I thoroughly recommend this vehicle.

Excellent in all respects

by from Louisville, KY on January 17, 2011

Outstanding ride comfort and quietness. Handles more like a sports sedan than SUV. Excellent NAV system but takes some time to learn how to use. Many high tech features that may frustrate some owners.

Hands down, the best vehicle I have ever owned!

by from Southwest Virginia on July 27, 2010

We were planning to purchase our 2nd Lexus 350, and we decided to drive the MDX. I'm so glad we did!

4th MDX

by from on May 17, 2014

I have had four MDXs and the quality is always the best. It rides like a car not a truck. It has great resale value and is a safe car. You cant go wrong buying an MDX

Excellent vehicle

by from WA on September 3, 2012

No complaints (yet, anyway). Replaces a 2006 MDX which also was excellent. Minor complaints: complexity of GPS, response to voice poor, mileage OK but could be better. Major plus factors: handling, safety features (including lane warning, 5 star crash rating among, 3 view backup camera among many others) All in all, a great vehicle that has the competition (ie Lexus and Infiniti) beat.

Great bang for the buck!

by from Bowling Green, KY on January 4, 2010

Replaced BMW X3 with 2010 MDX. It is about the same price but the MDX has much more to offer and we are quite pleased. No vehicle I've ever owned handles better than a BMW but the MDX has more and better bells and whistles and doesn't give much ground in handling, especially considering the larger size. I believe the MDX just might provide the best value of all SUV's or crossovers. Our base model is well worth the price. The interior is quite plush and very comfortable and the technology is unsurpassed. It handles like a much smaller vehicle and provides the comfort and convenience of a much more expensive one. I don't know what else I could ask for. The only thing I miss from the X3 is the heated steering wheel. The lease deals on the MDX are MUCH better than the X3 as well. If you're in the market for a high-end SUV don't buy until you've tried this one. It's all you could want for less.

MDX id Best

by from Maryland on August 19, 2015

This is my second MDX. I love this car and would recommend it to anyone looking for an SUV. It drives like a car but performs like an SUV. You will be happy that you bought this car.

Great Vehicle

by from New England on February 19, 2016

I just brought mine for it's 105K timing belt and tune up. I have been very impressed with this SUV. It is very reliable. Other than standard maintenance, I have not done a thing to the MDX. It's a great Vehicle that I would highly recommend. I hope to have mine for many, many more years to come.

amazing car ever i think it is very reliable!!!!!!

by from newyork,ny on January 1, 2010

totaly worth your money!!! i love this car it is my way of transportation and it is really fun to tell people that i have an acura and it is 2010 i just love it like a friend! it is amazing.

Very nice

by from Boston on May 10, 2014

I have had this car for 8 months and so far I love it. It rides nice and has been perfectly reliable. This is a very nice SUV. The interior is beautiful. It has good pickup and it has ample room. It's a very nice vehicle!