2020 Acura MDX consumer reviews

$44,500–$46,500 MSRP range
side view of 2020 MDX Acura
Explore the 2020 MDX Acura
Shop the 2020 MDX Acura

Quiet interior very little road noise.

Overall I am completely satisfied. One item is leg room for driver. I am 6'1" and legs cannot be completely stretched. Lots of Electronics. a little challenging for baby boomers

Great sport SUV!

Complete mesh of performance, comfort and utility in a reliable package. Provides excellent gas mileage for highway driving with plenty of cargo space for all your stuff!

love it

Love the look the history of dependability. I like the interior, very luxurious. I love the sunroof. The 3rd row is an added bonus. The apple play is new to me, but I LOVE it.

4.0

A good car

Meets most of my requirements but certainly could have been better car had it been designed with little more practical approach in mind and creativity

Love this SUV

My husband spent months researching vehicles and found the best reviews on the MDX for our needs. It has not disappointed us! Great size for our family and amazing luxury for the price.

very upgraded for a basic line-

very spacious, fast on speed, picks up speed quickly on sport mode, gas mileage is a bit low, but good on highway. very elegant. leather interior for a basic model,

New MDX owner

Overall it is nice step up from my Honda Passport, mainly in luxury terms. It offers a better ride with extra bells and whistles. I do wish the driver's seat was longer so as to support under the knees more effectively. Could that be an option for those drivers of beefier size? Reliability is yet to be determined since I have owned it for only about a month.

The best vehicle I have ever owned

It is by far the most comfortable vehicle I’ve ever owned. It goes down the road so very smoothly as well. The tech package came with things I didn’t know were on cars. This is a beautiful awesome vehicle and one when you get in and drive it you don’t want to get out.

4.0

My 2015 Nissan Rogue has been the best car i ever

Easy to drive , interior is roomy and comfortable , dependable , plenty of power for its size . I never had 1 issue with this vehicle . My wife wanted an suv with a little more exterior size , thats why i was looking at the 2020 MDX or RDX .

Always loved this car!

This car met all of my needs and wants by far. I love the interior, the styling and the way it drives. I owned a Honda Pilot before and I just LOVE all the luxuries of this vehicle.