2005 Acura NSX Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2005 Acura Nsx
Average based on 3 reviews

Never would have thaught it

by from San Juan, PR on March 4, 2009

Before buying this car I did all the resaerch. I was a bit skeptical at first that a sport car that only produced 290 horse power could hang with the big boys but I was quickly proven wrong after my first test drive. All the cars at my house use to be beamers untill I baught the NSX and now I'm happy to say that my wife drives an 06 Acura TL type-S, my daughter drives an 05 Acura RSX type-S, and my daily driver is a brand new 09 acura RL. But my weekend baby will allways be my 2005 NSX-T

OUTSTANDING VEHICLE

by from Irvington, NY on May 13, 2009

I've owned one for 4 years and it is by far the best value in an entry level supercar. Fast, timeless design, incredible handling. I highly recommend this car to anyone.

stylished

by from Reno,Nv on January 23, 2011

best performance ,handling and reliablty sport car I have owned.must try to feel it. it becoming collectable item since 2005 stop to making it.