2010 Acura Rdx

Nice package - Best offer for money

by from Montreal, Canada on October 5, 2010

I bought this RDX 2010 in June it is now October. At first i was looking into the Mercedes GLK350 and didn't think about trying the RDX. I thought the GLK was IT. Coming from a Honda produt before and not wanting to go to the CRV, i wonderedif Acura had something in the range. I was not disapointed after my 1st ride. This is my 15th car... been around the block a few times so, i was looking into something sporty and performant but didn't want to go and pay an outragous price. The RDX was the best package out there. The standard trim was already more loaded than any other from any of the competition and it had the advantage of running a smaller block with turbo. This engine is a lot of fun. Sleepy and quiet when you are stuck in stop & go traffic but a screamer when the road opens up before you. But the RDX best feature is the SH-AWD. You never felt anything like this, trust me, when you are exiting a freeway and press the throttle to give more power. SH-AWD pushes the outside rear wheel into full power and it makes you stick to the road. Unbeliveable! Amenities in the cockpit are well furnished. There is a lot of plastics (for the wood lovers) but if like me find that wood on a dash looks out of place, the metallized accents look very appealing. I'll keep the wood on my furniture. The only cons i find about this vehicle are: ? Consumption: This drinks premium and more than what i was used to. Then again, i was driving a small compact car and this has a lot more space & features (and is AWD) ?Road Noise: For an up-scale CUV, i was expecting something more quiet. It is a little noisy and Acura has been criticized for being thin on the floor insulation. ?Stiff Ride: It feels more like a sport car than a CUV. Then again, you want the handling, you will have stiff suspention. This CUV is definitely an excellent competition to the rest out there. Try one, you'll see. As for the looks... i'm on the 'I really like the can opener front' crowd...

Saved my life

by from Salt Lake City Ut on November 19, 2012

I bought a 2012 Acura RDX and was involved in a car accident. I was stationary and was hit by a pick-up truck who was going 70 mph. My midsize SUV looked like a smart car, my RDX saved my life. Loved my car, looking for another. Safest car out their, reliable, good looking, and SO comfortable. I have had a honda accord, subaru legacy, Nissan X'terra and a Mini cooper. My RDX was hands down the best car out of all of them.

Greatest mini SUV

by from South Bend, IN on May 3, 2017

I'm sad to sell ours. But we need more room. When the kids fly the coop, we'll buy another. We've, literally, had to change the oil & buy tires. (The airbag deal, too..) That is it. This is the most reliable vehicle out there. LOVE IT!!!

2010 rdx

by from on April 29, 2017

Best value for money for small luxury SUV under $20g -- Honda reliability, performance to match the german rivals, and simple but up to date interior with quality materials. Overall, this is a very fun car, though some turbo lag is noticeable. Comfort is NOT bad at all, I frequently take this on 250+ mile trips and feel fine at the end. Unless you're used to something like a Cadillac or Lexus, or live somewhere with absolutely terrible roads, ride quality should not be an issue.

Excellent comfy car

by from Loganville,Ga on September 6, 2017

This car was purchased as a weekend fun car. Has a turbo but highly economical on gas. Comfy with tons of leg room

Uses car for Havingfun

Sporty

by from Northville, MI on August 11, 2012

Awesome pickup and handling. Standard Features are good. Roomy and fits five with enough space for storage

Love this car

by from Great Falls, Mt. on November 23, 2017

This car has met all of my needs. I recently moved to Montana and needed a car that wouldn't strand me in any type of weather problems. It's all wheel drive, hatch back, a lot of leg room and is a luxury vehicle.

2010 RDX AWD W/O Tech Pkg

by from Central New Jersey on February 22, 2010

This is our second RDX AWD and it is a vast improvement over the 2007. Along with the refreshed exterior, the driver seat now has two memory positions, the front passenger seat is power and not manual, there is a USB hookup for an IPOD, Bluetooth is standard, heated side mirrors, auto dimming rear view mirror, back-up camera, more comfortable seats, and a quieter turbocharger and more responsive brakes. We also find the handling to be FAR better...and the acceleration much smoother. I haven't found any info on a change in anything that would account for the improved handling...but there is a pronounced difference. The RDX has now joined the ranks of luxury vehicles...as opposed to a wannabe. In addition, it is absolutely the best bang for the buck in its category, as Acura does not nickel and dime you for every feature (including those that can be found on economy cars)...as does BMW and AUDI...and to some extent Infiniti as well. Another point...the backup camera image is in the left side of the rear view mirror, which IMO is more convenient than in the large center screen as is the case with the tech package. Beware the Bluetooth functions can be limited depending on the compatibility of your phone. In addition, they are more extensive with the tech package. However, without tech, the basics are there to make and take calls handsfree. That said, I'm still not clear why Acura doesn't just use a six cylinder as the turbo 4 does not conserve on gas. It would save the cost of the synthetic oil. However, there is no turbo lag, and it really does fly. Last but not least, I would love to see an exterior change that makes it less truck-like..then it would be the perfect luxury CUV in its class.

Smooth Ride

by on July 12, 2017

Better than I thought. Though the previous owner kept it well. Has backup camera and electronic seats which I love.

An above average luxury suv

by from Raleigh,NC on June 24, 2017

It's a quality suv. I did a lot of research on this vehicle so I knew what I was getting. It's suiting my needs as a 2nd/utility vehicle.