2014 Acura Rdx

Great car for the money

by from Hampstead, NC on September 15, 2017

Not happy that this luxury SUV does not have the option to open the rear hatch inside the vehicle or on the key fob. Also, doesn't have the option to program unlock car doors when the key is removed from the ignition.

Awesome Car!

by from Atlanta, GA on September 7, 2017

I really love my new 2014 Acura RDX w/tech package. In the luxury small SUV segment, this car offered all the features I was looking for at a good price. Great ride and comfortable interior. I purchased certified through Acura and also opted for the Acuracare warranty package. I'll say- I have other Acura products in my family and we've had nothing but high reliability and low costs of ownership.

Excellent, stylish, reliable SUV

by from Shelburne, VT on August 23, 2017

This is a fantastic mid size SUV. I can attest to the fact that Acura's are very reliable. We've owned this used 2014 for a few months. We purchased it because of the excellent experience we've had with our 2010 Acura RDX and 2005 Acura MDX. The redesigned 2014 models offer much better mpg of 24mpg highway and 23 all around. Much more leg room - I'm 6'3" and fit comfortably in the front of this car! We made sure to get the Technology Package and we're really enjoying the beefed up stereo and the GPS NAV system. A few have complained about too many buttons/layout of the center console - I agree it could be simpler, but after a few weeks you'll get used to it. All around a great purchase and my wife loves it!

A nice car

by from Beautiful Ohio on August 14, 2017

Cons: My husband and I are not tall and we have to duck our heads to get in and out. The drivers seat is more comfortable than the passenger seat. A bit cramped over all. Better suited for smaller people. Only runs on highest grade gas and gets about 24 mpg on the highway. Pros: handles nice. Interior buttons etc. easy to find and operate. Glove box is roomy and extra storage compartments are big enough to hold a lot of things. Trunk space is big enough for groceries or luggage. The navi was a bit confusing to set up since there was no book with it when we purchased it used. U-tube was a huge help.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best Suv on the market today

by from Providence, RI on August 2, 2017

the car is exceptional in both appearance, performance, and reliability. It handles beautifully and keeps its value. One of the lowest 5 yr cost of ownership in the market.

Uses car for Havingfun

Very good with a few caveats.

by from Harrisburg, PA on July 23, 2017

I love the compact but roomy size, exterior design and powertrain. However, the choppy ride quality and mediocre rear view are minuses.

High test only

by from Syracuse, ny on July 14, 2017

Overall a really nice vehicle. I was swayed away by the premium gas requirement. For the type of driving I do it just wasn't a good fit.
Not Rated Reliability

Best ever!

by from Prospect Park, NJ on July 13, 2017

I wanted a reliable nice looking car that wouldn't break the bank and got everything I wanted! This car is great on gas and it's the first V6 I've owned and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it burns gas! I took my first road trip from Jersey to Virginia and I made it in one tank of gas ONLY needing to refill when I arrived in Virginia! Everyone was comfortable in the car too! I am very happy with this purchase! This is a car everyone should consider when thinking of purchasing their next one.

Uses car for Havingfun

This car is awesome

by from Columbus ohio on July 3, 2017

The car drives great it has plenty of power and the ride is very smooth. Has plenty of leg room for rear passengers.
Not Rated Reliability

Love this RDX

by from Wilmington, DE on June 8, 2017

I bought this car new, and have loved it since the day I drove off the lot. It drives smoothly, and whenever my husband drives it he is impressed with the smooth handling and quick pick-up.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Acura Rdx