2018 Acura Rdx

Second new RDX

by from Leicester Ma on July 26, 2017

Bought a new 2018 RDX because of the quality, reliability, & dependability of our previous 3 Acura s.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great in every way

by from Plano, tx on August 13, 2017

Completely happy with my recent purchase. Comfortable seating, smooth ride, nice finishes, navigation system, All features are exactly what I was looking for.

Early Eval

by from Dallas, TX on August 20, 2017

Just put the first 500 miles on this baby, and loving every minute of it. Can't rate reliability yet, but other features are excellent. Great and flexible sound system, safety features and comfort. I wish I could program the tailgate to open a half-inch less, since the tailgate just touches my garage door entry when it is fully extended.
Not Rated Reliability

Excellent Suv

by from Vine Grove Ky 40175 on August 30, 2017

Very attractive SUV right size for my wife and I and 2 grand kids my wife enjoys driving it and very easy to put grand kids in and out of vehicle my wife has always had a car but loves her new SUV

great running suv

by from Palm beach florida on October 10, 2017

runs great with excellent power. interior design is beautiful. needs some protection on rear bumper, it will scratch easily when loading. I think there is a after market item for this but it should come standard a vehicle of this price

Great and reliable.

by from Herndon, VA on October 18, 2017

Very fine premium rated car, with nice seating and pleasant feeling inside. On the outer, it looks slick and finely defined. great performance and stability. Good fuel efficiency and powerful engine. good brakes and driving experience.

My First SUV

by from Andover MA on October 16, 2017

I find the vehicles has ample room for the driver and passengers . It sits high and has great visibility . The blind spot monitoring , back up camera and impending collision warning are invaluable . The radio with Sirius is robust and sounds like you are in a music hall . The navigation system has been flawless . I love the go home feature .

Uses car for Havingfun

I LOVE MY NEW CAR!

by from Plantsville, CT on November 8, 2017

My car is the perfect size and with plenty of room. It has everything i could want in a car! My teenage daughter loves it and of course she has been a big help with all the different technology vehicles have to offer these days.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

I feel lucky to be able to drive the RDX!

by from Surprise, AZ on November 6, 2017

I like the safety features, specifically the lane assist and the way it automatically maintains a minimum distance from the cars in front of me. I'm impressed with the warning systems such as the "blind spot" beeps and "other cars getting too close" beeps. I especially appreciate the way the navigation screen is built such that the sun does not make it impossible to view! A huge irritant in my former vehicle.

in love

by from Roseville,ca on October 16, 2017

I looked for a car for a very long time. Wanted a 6 cyl, not too wide or long, good cornering and comfort for our sore backs. I was getting a new car for the safety fratures. I found the car that fit all of my needs at Roseville Acura.