Model Details

1999 Acura RL Consumer Reviews

Average based on 4 reviews

Very reliable car

by from Wilmington,Delaware on December 5, 2006

I've had no problems thus far. The few minor thing were corrected at the dealer with no problem. I would diffently recommend the 1999 acura 3.5 RL to anyone who wants to drive young or old.

Its a good overall car

by from erie,Pa on December 14, 2008

The braking is good the performance is excellent and the best of all the comfort. The mpg is also good since it has a 3.5 210 hp engine and it isn't that light either so 18 mpg is not to bad.This car is fast comfortable and reliable.A week or two after I got it somebody in a suburu kept messing around so I steped on the gas pedel and bye bye.Later he caught up and gave me a thumbs up.

Extremely powerful, yet smooth and comforable

by from pittsburgh,Pa on May 7, 2011

I drove this car today and could not believe the performance. The car has sports car power with lots of luxery, like a Benz. I was so pleased I purchased this vehicle today. The vehicle is very roomy,with comfortable leather seats. I am truly pleased with this vehicle. Even after 140 plus thousand miles, it rides like a dream.

the best

by from littlerock' arkansa on June 3, 2015

Bought this car with 210.0000. And it still just wants to go. Has been very well kept and still gets looks . This is one of Japanese finest . This car still rides excellent, and drive amazing. Our first Acura, and wow, there will be no other. I'm totally in shock at the performance. Yes I would recommend this car to anyone young or old.Dependable . Go get you the RL., u will be shocked too.