2016 Acura Rlx

Excellent car....highly underrated!

by from Plano, TX on June 15, 2016

For some reason this car gets no love from critics or consumers and I really don't understand why. I love Acura, have owned 2 TLs and an MDX. I have always liked the RLX and now I finally have one! I could not be happier with my purchase, ride quality, technology and the understated exterior are just some of my favorite things about this car. The only thing I wish this car had is larger cup holders! If you are looking for a reasonably priced luxury car with all the bells and whistles, this would be a great choice. Since they are not very popular, getting a good deal on one is relatively easy. I would highly recommend!

Just Test Drive

by from Towson, MD on November 22, 2016

Fun sporty driving car. One test drive and I was sold. It drives as if its on rails with AWS. Some critics say the suspension is rough, but I like the sports car feel. I have no idea why this car does not get the love. I decided to pass on Lexus (GS 350), BMW (535), and Audi (A7). Best decision I ever made and was able keep thousands in my wallet.

Great car

by from Charleston, SC on March 18, 2017

Great car! Poor interior. Very reliable. Great milage. Not expensive servise. Easy to resale.

Worst Acura I've even owned

by from Cherry Hill, NJ on August 7, 2016

My fifth and by far worst Acura. The RLX has engineering issues making for a miserably uncomfortable, unsafe ride. Three tire sidewall separations in the first few months of ownership--Enough said, especially when the dealer, Acura and Michelin all fail to own up to the problem. Never had this issue even once, so 3 times is more than just unlucky. It is unsafe and this car should be avoided.